Cheap shippers?

Z

ZQXC

I am not going out of my way when I go back to Gamestop as they are in the same plaza as Staples and Walmart Vision, where I make both pickups. GS rarely if ever has their packages ready at 10am and they really appreciate the fact that I come back in the afternoon. If they do have stuff going I just edit the stop.

Store manager is probably a woman, and UPState thinks he has a chance........

wayfair

swollen member
GS had 7 going out this morning and 8 more this afternoon. Picked up all 15 in afternoon----much easier than trying to deal with that in the morning.

how is picking up 7, that are ready in the AM, easier than having to drive back on our dime to pick up what have been ready the next day??

it's the agreement their corporate signed with UPS, not with you

wayfair

swollen member
Do you really think I am going to stop taking care of this customer because of what some strangers say on an anonymous Internet forum?

Resident know-it-all.

no, you probably thrive on it....

"guess what Dr.Brown, I'm going back to Game Stop... HAHAHAHAHA...." *BAMM, get hits by yet, another car* because you weren't supposed to be there a second time

Kinrossy

Truth be told it is more convenient for me to go back as I often don't have the room for or the time to make their pickup in the AM as I am in the middle of getting rid of my NDA's.

They had nothing to do with it but are very appreciative that I do it for them.

Resident know-it-all.
+1. I cover 4 routes with game stops and those early p/u's are a pain. Much simpler just to make them in the afternoon after air and car is less bulky. All those routes have afternoon p/u's in the same shopping ctrs anyway.

Sent using BrownCafe App

wayfair

swollen member
ORION has a different plan.... try to get you ORION team your thoughts on that pickup... if you keep going back against the agreement.... "failure to follow instructions, methods and procedures" are what are going to get you if you keep your practices.. good luck