Cheap shippers?

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

My Gamestop doesn't open until 10:00 and is a noon commit.

Mine is the same. If I get there early I lay on the horn to let them know I am here as they are usually in the back room. I love pulling up to a line of people waiting for the store to open only to see me get "special treatment".

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
Do yourself a favor-----go to Google maps and look up Consumer Square Plattsburgh NY. When you get to the overview you will see Staples to the right, Walmart in the middle and Gamestop to the left. I do the pickups at both Staples and Walmart (Vision) so you can see that I drive right by Gamestop on my way out of the plaza.

The sad part is that I feel as though I have to explain myself to a bunch of strangers on an anonymous Internet forum knowing full well that I will continue to take care of this customer regardless of whether I warrant your approval or not. They appreciate it, it makes my life a bit easier and my mgt team is OK with it-----that's the only approval I really need.
Am I really a stranger dave? We probably spend more time commenting on each other's posts than we talk to any customer in a day.

Sent from my 28 year old brown truck

Fedex Guy

Do yourself a favor-----go to Google maps and look up Consumer Square Plattsburgh NY. When you get to the overview you will see Staples to the right, Walmart in the middle and Gamestop to the left. I do the pickups at both Staples and Walmart (Vision) so you can see that I drive right by Gamestop on my way out of the plaza.

The sad part is that I feel as though I have to explain myself to a bunch of strangers on an anonymous Internet forum knowing full well that I will continue to take care of this customer regardless of whether I warrant your approval or not. They appreciate it, it makes my life a bit easier and my mgt team is OK with it-----that's the only approval I really need.

Why do you feel the need to explain yourself to a Internet forum? Do you need attention that bad?

Just to be clear, I don't work for FedEx. Crazy I know.