check for ups

cameron787

I got 2 checks today from ups one for orientation and another for my first week ...the check is issued through citibank and there are none of those banks in my area just atm machines...Can I cash the check at Walmart as a one time thing before I set up an account?

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
I got 2 checks today from ups one for orientation and another for my first week ...the check is issued through citibank and there are none of those banks in my area just atm machines...Can I cash the check at Walmart as a one time thing before I set up an account?
Ask Wal-Mart? I thought Walmart only cashed welfare checks. ..lol

upschuck

You can cash it at anyplace that cashes checks. I would set up an account at a local bank and cash it with them. Other places normally take a service fee for the service.

robertzinglar

If you received 2 checks... heck I might be missing one myself.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
All im saying is you don't have a checking account or savings account? That's sad im sorry. Mommy and daddy should have got you to set up an account. Ive had a checking account since I was 16 years old wtf dude lol.

joeboodog

good people drink good beer
downloadfile-1.jpeg