Check your paychecks

Code43

Checked my paycheck this morning. It read zero. Dated for July 31st. As did everyone else's. Not sure if it's isloated to my station or what.

flyingeagle

just called payroll and apparently because of the screwup on July 4th adp cut 2 separate checks for July 31st payroll. one for $0 and one for your actual pay

*****cleared*****

I just saw my check and it was 0.00 but then my actual check was also there. Weird thing is the check for 0.00 shows the screwup pay being taken out but yet on my actual check nothing was taken out. Really confused by the whole thing.

WestcoastHD

Massive Stinkies
How much NET does the average Express guy take home per week; healthcare and everything deducted? We're all anonymous here, no shame in posting it.

My net from HD is roughly $775 a week. But I don't get healthcare or any trace of a benefits package.

MAKAVELI

How much NET does the average Express guy take home per week; healthcare and everything deducted? We're all anonymous here, no shame in posting it.

My net from HD is roughly $775 a week. But I don't get healthcare or any trace of a benefits package.
How many hours, including loading?

dezguy

Back when I first started, there was a payroll screw up and no one at my station got paid. One of the managers had to hold an impromptu meeting to address it. Best meeting ever! 95% of the station refused to work until their cheque was deposited into their account.

In the end everyone went out on their route when we were promised our money would be in our accounts by the end of the day. Lot of rumours that day about the state of the company though.

Purplepackage

How many stops a day is that?

It's hard to ask that question becasue people will tell you that they are only taking home 400 bucks after benefits and other deductions, which I honestly find hard to belive

MAKAVELI

How many stops a day is that?

It's hard to ask that question becasue people will tell you that they are only taking home 400 bucks after benefits and other deductions, which I honestly find hard to belive
It is easy to believe when someone is just starting with a family on the premier plan.

hypo hanna

I just saw my check and it was 0.00 but then my actual check was also there. Weird thing is the check for 0.00 shows the screwup pay being taken out but yet on my actual check nothing was taken out. Really confused by the whole thing.
Agreed. What a mess! And they want us to go to paperless where I don't have a record of their screwup?