Check your paychecks

Discussion in 'FedEx Discussions' started by Code43, Jul 29, 2015.

1. Code43

Code43 Member

Checked my paycheck this morning. It read zero. Dated for July 31st. As did everyone else's. Not sure if it's isloated to my station or what.
  2. WestcoastHD

WestcoastHD Massive Stinkies

FedEx decided you made too much and that they needed it more than you do.
  3. Route 66

Route 66 Flacid Member

I told you guys - payless pay stubs was right around the corner.
  4. flyingeagle

flyingeagle New Member

just called payroll and apparently because of the screwup on July 4th adp cut 2 separate checks for July 31st payroll. one for $0 and one for your actual pay
  5. Purplepackage

Purplepackage Well-Known Member

So are they taking back the over time from July 4th week this week?
  6. I just saw my check and it was 0.00 but then my actual check was also there. Weird thing is the check for 0.00 shows the screwup pay being taken out but yet on my actual check nothing was taken out. Really confused by the whole thing.
  7. Nolimitz

Nolimitz Active Member

this could get ugly real fast...
  8. 5yearsleft

5yearsleft Member

If they haven't been able to fix it after all this time, they should damn well let us keep it!
  9. Code43

Code43 Member

This is a real top notch company-Said no one in month of July.
  10. WestcoastHD

How much NET does the average Express guy take home per week; healthcare and everything deducted? We're all anonymous here, no shame in posting it.

My net from HD is roughly $775 a week. But I don't get healthcare or any trace of a benefits package.
  11. overflowed

overflowed Well-Known Member

You can't get a straight answer, we get paid differently based on location of the country.
  12. overflowed

overflowed Well-Known Member

Major market areas get paid about $20 an hour these days starting.

MAKAVELI Well-Known Member

How many hours, including loading?
  14. WestcoastHD

Typically 45-48
  15. dezguy

dezguy Well-Known Member

Back when I first started, there was a payroll screw up and no one at my station got paid. One of the managers had to hold an impromptu meeting to address it. Best meeting ever! 95% of the station refused to work until their cheque was deposited into their account.

In the end everyone went out on their route when we were promised our money would be in our accounts by the end of the day. Lot of rumours that day about the state of the company though.
  16. Serf

Serf Active Member

Starting Courier pay right outside NYC is 17.74, I wish it was 20$ :-)
  17. Purplepackage

How many stops a day is that?

It's hard to ask that question becasue people will tell you that they are only taking home 400 bucks after benefits and other deductions, which I honestly find hard to belive

MAKAVELI Well-Known Member

It is easy to believe when someone is just starting with a family on the premier plan.
  19. Purplepackage

I sometimes forget that. Since Ive always used my wife's insurance since she is a teacher and even back in the day when our benefits were decent hers were still better
  20. hypo hanna

hypo hanna Well-Known Member

Agreed. What a mess! And they want us to go to paperless where I don't have a record of their screwup?