check your w2 carefully

Discussion in 'FedEx Discussions' started by Nolimitz, Feb 19, 2015.

1. Nolimitz

Nolimitz Active Member

Fred took to much in Medicare taxes from me... 6.8% vs the max of 6.2% been on hold w/ payroll for 20+ mins. What a cluster F. I want my $214.20 back like yesterday. Freaking morons

2. Operational needs

Operational needs Well-Known Member

I hope you don't have to talk to the Indians at ADP. If so, good luck with that.

3. Nolimitz

Nolimitz Active Member

No one answers the phreaking ph. 1+ hr on hold now

4. Operational needs

Operational needs Well-Known Member

They don't want to talk to hourly employees. I would call back and push a different number as if I was a manager. Then, if they tried to transfer me, tell them no way I waited an hour before.

5. It will be fine

It will be fine Well-Known Member

There's an additional Medicare tax rate on wages above $200K, perhaps that is your issue. Lol

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  6. no lates today

no lates today New Member

I'm guessing you mean social security taxes. Medicare is 1.45 I believe. Did you ever get this resolved? I need to check my w-2 now as it probably is wrong as well if yours is. FedEx has to match the 6.2% so if it is taking more out, that is less out of pocket for them to pay. Based on my paystub from today 6.4 came out for social security and 1.5 for Medicare. Seems awfully funny

7. UpstateNYUPSer

UpstateNYUPSer Very proud grandfather.

Wouldn't this be corrected and the overage refunded when you go to file your taxes?

8. Nolimitz

Nolimitz Active Member

I found the problem on my end. fat fingers. move along nothing here

9. kickpackage1

kickpackage1 Member

It is not a Medicare tax it is a right to work at FedEx Tax