Cheers

Discussion in 'Life After Brown' started by over9five, Oct 25, 2009.

1. over9five

over9five Moderator Staff Member

2. I grew up on "Dark Shadows"..........

3. Jones

Jones fILE A GRIEVE! Staff Member

That was a cool show!

4. moreluck

moreluck golden ticket member

It's hard to get a nice picture of Kirstie....she's past a deuce and a quarter and approaching triples now. You can probably spot her at In & Out Burger....that in & out is the only action she's been getting for a long, long time.

5. JimJimmyJames

JimJimmyJames Big Time Feeder Driver

To quote Bugs Bunny: "She may not be very pretty now, but she was somebody's baby once."

6. To quote Henny Youngman:

"She's a big hearted girl, with hips to match"

7. cachsux

cachsux Wah

Me-ow!

8. moreluck

moreluck golden ticket member

You bet !!

9. NHDRVR

NHDRVR New Member

Was that a vampire show?? I am 38 and I vaguely remember that and a SciFi show called Space1999 that I used to watch. Memory is a bit hazy...

10. cachsux

cachsux Wah

Dark Shadows was almost a vampire soap opera. Space 1999 was a story about a moonbase that has to survive after toxic waste,after years of being dumped on the moon,explodes propelling the moon out of earths orbit.
    The new BSG is the best though.

11. over9five

Yes it is!

"See you on the other side..."

Who said it, Cach?

12. rod

rod retired and happy

Andy Kaufman?

13. NHDRVR

NHDRVR New Member

The new BSG was fantastic...Olmos deserved every Emmy...

Was that Starbuck's quote??

14. cachsux

cachsux Wah

I believe it was what she said at the end of the series. right before she disappeared.

15. over9five

Actually, Sam whispered it as Starbuck was walking away after she said goodbye to him for the last time.

16. cachsux

cachsux Wah

You are correct,forgot that scene. picked up a copy of "BSG The Plan" today so I`ll sit and watch it tonight.

17. BLACKBOX

BLACKBOX Life is a Highway...

We have a gal that works in our center thats looks like a young Kristy Alley. Cute...and single. On car told me me when she pulls up to a dock there are at least 2 guys always waiting for her to open her back door (and I don't mean that in a sexual way).

18. MC4YOU2

MC4YOU2 Yep, not wearing brown anymore

The main character was a vampire named Barnabas Collins. He had this cool cane with a wolf head for a handle. I hear when the show got canceled all the blood suckers got mgmt jobs at UPS. ....sorry I had to say that.

19. over9five

GOODBYE SAM

20. cachsux

cachsux Wah

Watched "The Plan" and it was pretty good. It tells the story from the other side,lots of cool scenes. Nerd out.