CHENEY cancels trip to Canada citing safety concerns ! LOL

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Dick Cheney has learned that he still is a war criminal and cant travel to other countries like he used too. Fearing his own safety and that of his daughter Elizabeth, CHENEY had to cancel a speaking engagement when his security team informed him that they could not protect him and his daughter.

Moreover and left out of the story, is the fact that CHENEY may be arrested and sent to the EU for trial for war crimes as he is charged along with BUSH, RICE, RUMSFELD.

Fearing for his safety, I LOVE IT. CANADA? Got to love those cannucks!

Former Vice President Dick Cheney cancels trip to Canada, saying it's too dangerous - latimes.com

Peace

TOS

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
I think he is a dangerous man. Should he meet his demise in a foreign country, well , lets just say I wont lose any sleep over it.

peace

TOS

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
I find it hilarious that the former president, vice president, secretary of state and defense secretary cannot travel abroad without the fear of being ARRESTED! Someday, I hope one of them is stupid enough to test the water and go to europe.

I would love to see them at the HAIG being tried for war crimes.

What an embarrassment to our country.

Peace

TOS

moreluck

golden ticket member
The true embarrassment is what is sitting in the white house now.
Please, a grill as a gift?
"They look better than us", as a comment to Mooch about the arrival of the Brit couple.
Where does he go next with his apology tour?

klein

Für Meno :)
Whats wrong with a grill ? That's typical American (backyard BBQ).
But not sure they can get propane in the UK. Maybe it's a natural gas one ?

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
The true embarrassment is what is sitting in the white house now.
Please, a grill as a gift?
"They look better than us", as a comment to Mooch about the arrival of the Brit couple.
Where does he go next with his apology tour?

You attempt to compare the giving of a BBQ to the brits vs. the former president, VP, SofS & Defense Sec being charged with war crimes???

Desperation.

Peace

TOS

klein

Cheney went to Iraq as VP, and calls Canada dangerous ????

Idiot ! Maybe dangerous that he might get arrested ?

moreluck

golden ticket member
Cheney went to Iraq as VP, and calls Canada dangerous ????

Idiot ! Maybe dangerous that he might get arrested ?
The man's heart beats only because of a machine he wears. He can't risk going anywhere that he might get jostled like Ann did when she was in Canada.

klein

The man's heart beats only because of a machine he wears. He can't risk going anywhere that he might get jostled like Ann did when she was in Canada.

Yup, she had to cancel the Toronto event, too !
Atleast Canadians are unified and want the ugly out of this country !

I bet Rush Limbaugh couln't make an appearance here, either.

klein

So when people mention "the beautiful people" they are talking Canadians and not Hollywood?

Why don't you ask Khandahar citizens that was formely under Canadian control ?
One of those villages innocent citizens got shot and killed , was a Canadian Poster Example, on how well they did and transformed the country.
United States ruined that now.

It reminds me of WW2, when the French first took over southern Germany, and then handed it over to Americans.

moreluck

golden ticket member
What does that have to do with a question about beautiful people? Do you drink in the daylight hours too?

How you can go from ugly, to Cheney, to beautiful people and then to Kandahar..................unreal and disfunctional!!

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
No matter what the excuse, the only thing that matters is that Cheney knows he will be arrested if he's EVER caught outside the USA.

I love it!

Peace

TOS