Cheryl, BC has offensive advertising.

This is one of the offensive adds your site has popping up in the forums.

doughnut.PNG[SUB]

So truck drivers are nothing but doughnut eaters? When do we start seeing watermelons, cats, and weiners, etc, to represent the others on here?[/SUB]
doughnut.PNG

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
This is one of the offensive adds your site has popping up in the forums.

View attachment 9791[SUB]

So truck drivers are nothing but doughnut eaters? When do we start seeing watermelons, cats, and weiners, etc, to represent the others on here?[/SUB]

It may look like a krispy crème donut but it is not at all tasty.

This is an item usually placed under a skid / crate of sensitive equipment.
General Electric Medical freight is a common example of donut placement.

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
That one is targeting the demographic of junk food munching NSA geeks that monitor everything we do on the internet.

bad-food-meme-650.jpg
bad-food-meme-650.jpg

cynic

All online ads are customized towards the person viewing them.

Customized by viewing our browsing history and browser cookies. It's not just the "men in black" that are snooping on our online behavior - it's every website that can generate revenue by sponsored pay per click/view ad's. Man, I need to go kick a bag for a few hours and burn off some aggression...

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I also find the Progressive Insurance lady offensive. I think she might be a robot. Or computer generated. I haven't decided yet, but I know I don't like her.

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
Customized by viewing our browsing history and browser cookies. It's not just the "men in black" that are snooping on our online behavior - it's every website that can generate revenue by sponsored pay per click/view ad's. Man, I need to go kick a bag for a few hours and burn off some aggression...

That's no way to treat your woman.