chipped tooth

quamba 638

Has anyone ever had a chipped tooth? Do you need to get it looked at right away or no?

It's Saturday, and I'm missing half of my front tooth now. Called the dentist on his cell and no response yet.
Wondering what my insurance will cover also.

Has anyone ever had a chipped tooth? Do you need to get it looked at right away or no?

It's Saturday, and I'm missing half oft y front tooth now. Called the dentist on his cell and no response yet.
The new Teamcare will knock out the rest of your teeth!!.No more teeth to worry about..problem solved!!!

It's Saturday, and I'm missing half of my front tooth now. Called the dentist on his cell and no response yet.
I've been kicked in the head and had a molar cracked and knocked a couple guys teeth out also. Both are bad news. A chipped tooth is no big deal I've got a couple of those too.

quamba 638

I've been kicked in the head and had a molar cracked and knocked a couple guys teeth out also. Both are bad news. A chipped tooth is no big deal I've got a couple of those too.
So you just walk around with half your tooth missing?

So you just walk around with half your tooth missing?
No I've got chips in some. The cracked molar I had to have some serious work. I had it pulled recently in 2011. I actually started a thread right before I got it yanked. Right in the chair from my iPhone. I missed that you broke in I. Half. You're kind of screwed.

oldngray

nowhere special
I tripped on some uneven steps on my route and fell on my face and broke off half of a front tooth. Normal insurance took care of it and I paid little for the root canal and crown I needed after that.

browniehound

So are you saying you look like Lloyd Christmas right now?:hapydancsmil:

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian
I had bone poking through my gums ground down on the 4th of July last year. Perhaps he felt guilty after I complained about exactly that problem a month earlier and he told me to just wait and gargle with salt water.