Choose!

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
Pop quiz hotshot!
It's 90+ degrees and nasty humid and the back of your truck is 120+ degrees. You have to park your truck at a loading dock in the shade for about 25 minutes next to a rancid horrendous smelling dumpster. If you leave your truck doors open it will cool off the cargo area and a security guard will watch your truck, but the nasty maggot smell will be strong in the back of your truck for the rest of the night...
What do you do? What do you do????

Sent from my 28 year old brown truck

CHALLY9TX

It's gonna heat back up once you leave the dock so might as well avoid dealing with the smell and not have the smell and the heat.

Sent using BrownCafe App

upschuck

I used to deliver to a large animal morgue, and it was nasty in the heat. I couldn't eat for hours after delivering that place. Made me nauseous just thinking about food afterward. I'll take the heat any day.

Pop quiz hotshot!
It's 90+ degrees and nasty humid and the back of your truck is 120+ degrees. You have to park your truck at a loading dock in the shade for about 25 minutes next to a rancid horrendous smelling dumpster. If you leave your truck doors open it will cool off the cargo area and a security guard will watch your truck, but the nasty maggot smell will be strong in the back of your truck for the rest of the night...
What do you do? What do you do????

Sent from my 28 year old brown truck
Bid another route?

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
It's gonna heat back up once you leave the dock so might as well avoid dealing with the smell and not have the smell and the heat.
Sent using BrownCafe App
Yeah, I ended up leaving it locked up but man was it smokin' hot today. Figured this would be a fun thread though.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Lock it up and let it bake.

I wouldn't trust a rental cop to watch my ice cream cone, let alone my PC.
images-13.jpeg
To quote Cach....Wah. :nonono:

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
Lock it up. If you need to cool out the back, just drive around in a parking lot for a minute with the rear and bulkhead doors open in order to blow the hot, stale air out. You will show up on a Telematics report, and you may have to listen to a supervisor bitch and whine about it for a few minutes the next morning. Life will go on.

Future

Victory Ride
Used to deliver to a Bio fuel buisness.....they would re process old cooking oil into fuel.....the stench was unbearable in there...worst smell i have ever dealt with.....kicker was it stayed on your cloths for a good while after.....no idea how any human could work there.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Lock it up. If you need to cool out the back, just drive around in a parking lot for a minute with the rear and bulkhead doors open in order to blow the hot, stale air out. You will show up on a Telematics report, and you may have to listen to a supervisor bitch and whine about it for a few minutes the next morning. Life will go on.

I always send an ODS to give them a heads-up on any potential Telematics violations.