Chris Christie Thread

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Maybe the GOP will march out the Michelin Man next after Christie... "bigger is better" as they say in stupid texas! I cant wait for the debate between Christie and the Michelin Man!

Peace.

I expect better from you.

Below is a picture of William Howard Taft, the heaviest President, who weighed over 300 lbs.

220px-William_Howard_Taft.jpg

moreluck

golden ticket member
Right but the point I was trying to make is that weight is not the true measure of a man. I like Christie---I like his no-nonsense approach.
I like Christie too, but if he runs, he'll have handlers and I'm sure they would all tell him to drop weight for his public image. It has nothing to do with his positions on political stuff, but in the back of people's minds will be thoughts of the health issues involved with being obese. Let's not be gentle, his weight qualifies him as morbidly obese. .................

Who Is Considered Morbidly Obese?

"According to the United States National Institutes of Health (NIH), the term "morbid obesity" is defined as being 50-100 percent above one's ideal body weight, or 100 pounds above one's ideal body weight.

A person with a BMI (body mass index) value of 40 or greater would also be considered morbidly obese. An adult who has a BMI of 30 or higher is considered merely "obese."

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

There is no question the physical toll the office takes on the person holding it. Look at pictures of GWB on his first inauguration day and then on the day he left office. Obama is showing a lot more gray in his 3+ years. Christie's weight, when combined with the pressures of the office, could very well prove to be a fatal combination.

moreluck

golden ticket member
There is no question the physical toll the office takes on the person holding it. Look at pictures of GWB on his first inauguration day and then on the day he left office. Obama is showing a lot more gray in his 3+ years. Christie's weight, when combined with the pressures of the office, could very well prove to be a fatal combination.
Plus, he already had an E.R. visit a little while ago for his asthma........asthma is nothing to mess with and the weight only makes it worse.

Catatonic

Nine Lives

Sort of like a Pork Soda cocktail?

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
I like Christie too, but if he runs, he'll have handlers and I'm sure they would all tell him to drop weight for his public image. It has nothing to do with his positions on political stuff, but in the back of people's minds will be thoughts of the health issues involved with being obese. Let's not be gentle, his weight qualifies him as morbidly obese. .................
Who Is Considered Morbidly Obese?

"According to the United States National Institutes of Health (NIH), the term "morbid obesity" is defined as being 50-100 percent above one's ideal body weight, or 100 pounds above one's ideal body weight.

A person with a BMI (body mass index) value of 40 or greater would also be considered morbidly obese. An adult who has a BMI of 30 or higher is considered merely "obese."

DROP WEIGHT?

Like lap band? Or just lypo-suction? He's more than obese.

His politics are lame. He talks conservative but acts as a liberal. He could never win. The polls show it. He loses to Obama by double digits no matter how tough of talk he can make. He will lose his re-election in Jersey hands down and we will never hear from him again, unless a dunkin donuts is opening and they need their version of "JARRET" like subway.

Peace

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Fat Boy DECIDES not to run, like he has all his life!

Chris Christie has made it official, hes not running. The truth however is that christie has never ran in his entire life. Maybe if he had, he wouldnt be 500 lbs.

He didnt have a chance anyway.

Peace.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Re: Fat Boy DECIDES not to run, like he has all his life!

He would've squished the Democratic candidate. He feels the loyalty to finish his job in New Jersey.....after that, who knows?

moreluck

golden ticket member

You know, we already had a Chris Christie thread......to lazy to search? Why do you start a new one and use smart-ass comments in the title????? Title the thread, and then you can post your vile comments within the thread.

Chris Christie has made it official, hes not running. The truth however is that christie has never ran in his entire life. Maybe if he had, he wouldnt be 500 lbs.

He didnt have a chance anyway.

Peace.
Instead of starting redundant threads why not go to the one dedicated to your inability to prove your outrageous claims and just tell the truth? You have no proof because you made it up.