Chris Christie Thread

moreluck

golden ticket member
It's too late for it to hurt Obama, he's already back in the WH smoking a big cigar and laughing.
I don't know, people are crying on Geraldo's shoulders because they still have no water, no electricity, no food......and there's another storm on the way !!

The big "drop-in hero" got his photo op and the people are fuming!!
Oh my , oh my, where's Beyonce and JayZee when you need them ???

(Oh, for those that think I have no original thoughts....the above is mine and there are thousands more like it on BC. and the sites posted are for back up because there is always someone saying "prove it!"

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
We all know that Christie's job is loyalty to his people.......that's not in question. It's mostly about his demeanor with Obama. You can work with the president and the gov't assistance he can offer, but maintain your dignity and get your puppy nose out of his butt!

It's all about his puppy dog ways around the pres. He failed to maintain his dignity and acted like a begging little kid.

Talk to the ones without power still and no food and have yet to see a FEMA peson.....talk to them about swift responses by the pres. Oh, it'll affct voting, only not in a good way for Obama.

Its ironic that YOU people claim ROMNEY will work across the isle with democrats and YET, when OBAMA does it, it upsets you to no end?

What gives?

What makes you think ROMNEY will do any better??

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I think he's given up weather forecasting and returned to his duties as the BC spelling police. I'm assuming he gave up gambling too or at least Moreluck seems to have STFU about it!

It has been suggested that I should put down the laptop and pick up a book. This will be my first read:
Dr Seuss.jpg

M

MenInBrown

Its ironic that YOU people claim ROMNEY will work across the isle with democrats and YET, when OBAMA does it, it upsets you to no end?

What gives?

What makes you think ROMNEY will do any better??

Obama does not work across the AISLE...he demands things to be his way or no way and nothing gets done...As far as Romney, he has a record that he ran on working with DEMS, unlike zerobama.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Obama does not work across the AISLE...he demands things to be his way or no way and nothing gets done...As far as Romney, he has a record that he ran on working with DEMS, unlike zerobama.

When he is re-elected I think you will see a more cooperative Obama. He has come to realize that his "my way or the highway" approach is counterproductive and that he must learn to work with others in order to advance his agenda.

This is one area that I do give the edge to Romney. He knows how to get people to work together toward a collective goal.

M

MenInBrown

When he is re-elected I think you will see a more cooperative Obama. He has come to realize that his "my way or the highway" approach is counterproductive and that he must learn to work with others in order to advance his agenda.

This is one area that I do give the edge to Romney. He knows how to get people to work together toward a collective goal.

When will come to realize his policies aren't working?

Nimnim

The Nim

Really, what does Obama have to lose if he is re-elected and doesn't want to work across the aisle? Either things he wants gets done or they don't. Obama can't run for President again, and I don't think any Presidents have decided to run for House or Senate after, at least not in recent years.

So what does Obama have to lose, other than possible bad marks in history books?