Chris Wallace schools Howard Dean

tourists24

Brett's original post was a response about an accusation of Fox News being racist. Is the fact that Fox jumped the gun (like a lot of other sources on many stories) by not researching the whole context supposed to mean that they are a bunch of racist? Ummm,,,, ok

brett636

Brett's original post was a response about an accusation of Fox News being racist. Is the fact that Fox jumped the gun (like a lot of other sources on many stories) by not researching the whole context supposed to mean that they are a bunch of racist? Ummm,,,, ok

Have you not received the memo? Anything and everything that goes against the wishes or ideology of President Obama and the democrats is racist.

bbsam

Staff member
Have you not received the memo? Anything and everything that goes against the wishes or ideology of President Obama and the democrats is racist.

Are you confused on purpose or really confused? I think you guys get off on the race card tangent so easily that you forget what the debate is about. Or is that the point? Throw out a bunch of blah, blah about the race card and make that the topic instead?

tourists24

Are you confused on purpose or really confused? I think you guys get off on the race card tangent so easily that you forget what the debate is about. Or is that the point? Throw out a bunch of blah, blah about the race card and make that the topic instead?
bb... that is the whole point.... this whole thread was about what Dean brought up

brett636

Just pointing out the reality of politics today. Since leftists, Marxists and democrats(all one in the same) can't compete on a logical, rational, or intellectual level when making their arguments they immediately use the racist comment to try to throw their opponents off balance. Case in point the NAACP adopting a resolution to label the tea party as a racist group when there is no document-able proof that there is any sort of core racist element to the tea party movement itself. The tea party's only sin against the NAACP was not standing behind and fully supporting Obama and the democrats constant attacks on our liberty.

bbsam

Staff member
bb... that is the whole point.... this whole thread was about what Dean brought up

But the original controversy was what? The NAACP calling the Tea Party movement racist. That was a 48 hr news story. Where are we now? I agree the Dems take the bait every time.

Lue C Fur

Evil member

Shep brought up some good points....like how come the white house is so afraid of FOX news and Glenn Beck. How is this goverment running the country. Incompetence all around in this admin.
Obama%20_ninth_caller.jpg

brett636

But the original controversy was what? The NAACP calling the Tea Party movement racist. That was a 48 hr news story. Where are we now? I agree the Dems take the bait every time.

There is no "bait" that you speak of. Are you so blind to reality that you cannot see there is nothing racist about the tea party movement? It was and always will be the ploy of weak minded leftists to throw out the racist remark in order to change the subject since they cannot compete on any other level. Its a sad that the party that historically has been the most racist party in our country's history is the one trying to mar its opponent as such. Its just showing what most of us already knew and that is the democrat party has no meaningful purpose other than to keep themselves in power, and to accumulate more. You, my weak minded friend, have taken the "bait" set out for you by the democrats hook, line, and sinker.