Christie, Bridgegate, Sandy, etc.

upscat

The public has a short memory. We will get slammed again next Peak and Chris Christie will run for President in 2016.

I cant stand Chris Christie but the bridge gate scandal iis total BS. We see politicians play these games all the time and its not a scandal until this guy does it?

SignificantOwner

A Package Center Manager
I cant stand Chris Christie but the bridge gate scandal iis total BS. We see politicians play these games all the time and its not a scandal until this guy does it?
When a politician intentionally inflicts pain on the public they claim to serve its a scandal. I will never vote for Christie.

upscat

When a politician intentionally inflicts pain on the public they claim to serve its a scandal. I will never vote for Christie.

I have long ago decided there are no winners and losers or put another way no angels or devils in politics. If your answer is sincere then you must have been mortified by the shennaigans of the Obama administration.

bbsam

Staff member
Did anybody find it fascinating just how quickly Christie "took responsibility" and then proceeded to try to move on? Alot like Clinton admitting to the Lewinsky affair and wanting to get on "with the business of the country". Too late. These things take on a life of their own.

island1fox

Did Clinton Fire "Lewinsky" ??? Or fire at her ??:oops:

The new Mayor of NY made sure the "rich" neighborhoods of Manhattan were not snow plowed--caused major traffic problems for all including emergency trucks.

Payback to his political opponents that did not support him!!! --Notice how the Liberal Press has jumped all over the story !!

What a joke !!

bbsam

Staff member
Did Clinton Fire "Lewinsky" ??? Or fire at her ??:oops:

The new Mayor of NY made sure the "rich" neighborhoods of Manhattan were not snow plowed--caused major traffic problems for all including emergency trucks.

Payback to his political opponents that did not support him!!! --Notice how the Liberal Press has jumped all over the story !!

What a joke !!
MSNBC ran the story this morning.

Firing a few people to make the story go away isn't taking responsibility. These things just have to play out.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Did anybody find it fascinating just how quickly Christie "took responsibility" and then proceeded to try to move on? Alot like Clinton admitting to the Lewinsky affair and wanting to get on "with the business of the country". Too late. These things take on a life of their own.
Benghazi is a good example of that "life of their own" thing.