Christmas Eve Drunk Chat

oldngray

nowhere special
Beer-Run.jpg

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality
Can't wait to get to the Christmas Eve party. Gonna have a few with some family I haven't seen in a long time

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality
Nope. This is the side of the family I love spending time with. Only see them 3-4 times a year. Gonna be a great night

Notretiredyet

Just got home, punched out just before 6pm one of the first ones in today. Some are working really late tonite, offered to go back out but was told it was under control. Heard Thursday is going to be mess with all the air that never made it to us. Honestly the worst Xmas ever, never in all my years have there been people consistently delivering past 10 PM in our center. Can't wait till next year.

joeboodog

good people drink good beer
Just finished a couple of Winter Mischief about to head over to the in-laws where I'll have a couple of 12 Dogs of Christmas. If this peak didn't drive you to drink I don't know what will.

rod

Retired 22 years
Being that I'm retired and sitting at my daughters house in Texas with no where to drive I took the liberty to start earlier than the most of you. I will now do a toast to all of you for enduring another peak. I will also do one for you for the BS you will put up with after peak. I salute you all.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
Punched out at 0715 this morning, had a drink in my hand by 0800. I could get used to this feeder gig..