Christmas Helpers!!

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
I don't mind get hosed for a good cause....but not because seasonals don't know any better. Daaamn that's terrible....he can have my tips too!
My regular drivers will tip me....why should the seasonals? They're only working here for a month or so....and frankly, I make more than they do, so I can't even blame them.

Those two comments got me thinking about something that I would bet hardly ever gets a second thought. I would expect tips from your regular driver but do the cover drivers tip you out as well considering they jump trucks and loaders so much? We go through loaders frequently throughout the year here in our center but there are a few core loaders who have been around for a while whom load their own driver's trucks but also load the cover trucks.

Since I fall into the category of not having my own loader, and to avoid playing favorites, I usually give each of the loaders $20. For me at least, a $200 investment once a year is not that big of a deal and it makes me feel good showing my appreciation to the work you guys (and gals) do. Some aren't worth the Chinese child labor used to pick the cotton to make the paper the money is printed on but hey, I hope that it at least projects my appreciation towards them.

Your thoughts on this?

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Those two comments got me thinking about something that I would bet hardly ever gets a second thought. I would expect tips from your regular driver but do the cover drivers tip you out as well considering they jump trucks and loaders so much? We go through loaders frequently throughout the year here in our center but there are a few core loaders who have been around for a while whom load their own driver's trucks but also load the cover trucks.

Since I fall into the category of not having my own loader, and to avoid playing favorites, I usually give each of the loaders $20. For me at least, a $200 investment once a year is not that big of a deal and it makes me feel good showing my appreciation to the work you guys (and gals) do. Some aren't worth the Chinese child labor used to pick the cotton to make the paper the money is printed on but hey, I hope that it at least projects my appreciation towards them.

Your thoughts on this?
:rofl: chinese child labor used to pick the cotton....

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular

Your thoughts on this?
I've never loaded for seasonal drivers before...but 2 of my routes became "training" routes for peak so I have 2 now....dubbed Step N Fetch and Meatball. Or "Hey New Guy" as I usually refer to them...lmao. I deserve a tip but not getting my hopes up.

scooby0048

My regular drivers will tip me....why should the seasonals? They're only working here for a month or so....and frankly, I make more than they do, so I can't even blame them.
Ok, you lost me...is it funy because I only give em' $20 or because I give em' ALL $20?

scooby0048

I've never loaded for seasonals before...but 2 of my routes became "training" routes for peak so I have 2 now....dubbed Step and Fetch. Or Hey New Guy! as I usually refer to them...lmao. I deserve a tip but not getting my hopes up.
I think I've and I have covered this "tip"thing with you before BB!
:flowers::rofl:

oldngray

nowhere special
A%20League%20Of%20Their%20Own%201992%20BluRay%20720p%20DTS%20x264-CHD.jpg