Christmas in July! 55 routes today ,53 Over Nine Five!

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
any body else getting a Christmas Rush in July? I worked 12 hours Mon -Wed and 10 today( and yes I AM on the 9.5 list! can you say CHA CHING!!) The evening OMS told me only 2 routes out of 55 were under 9.5 today. I'll be glad when peak gets here as we'll have helpers, it will be cooler and I wont have to work so much OT!!

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
Same here in CT

With July 4th this past Thursday, I think a lot of people were inside the house in the AC shopping online !!

Cementups

Box Monkey
Oh my, look what Santa left on my doorstep!!

Christmas-Bag-of-Money1-e1291828440260.jpg

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
during the PCM we were told we need sales leads,for 'Volume Growth' ..............one driver piped up we needed 'Driver Growth' as we had plenty of volume

any body else getting a Christmas Rush in July? I worked 12 hours Mon -Wed and 10 today( and yes I AM on the 9.5 list! can you say CHA CHING!!) The evening OMS told me only 2 routes out of 55 were under 9.5 today. I'll be glad when peak gets here as we'll have helpers, it will be cooler and I wont have to work so much OT!!
The other 2 drivers , must have skipped lunch.!

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Today I had an 8.0 today so it wasn't bad. M-W I worked 11+ though. Route I was on those days went out with 10 more than I've been carrying. Ten on that route could be two hours.

Our PCM yesterday was. We are heavy we don't have enough drivers you are screwed. Good luck!!! On the bright side they were actually honest.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Today I had an 8.0 today so it wasn't bad. M-W I worked 11+ though. Route I was on those days went out with 10 more than I've been carrying. Ten on that route could be two hours.

Our PCM yesterday was. We are heavy we don't have enough drivers you are screwed. Good luck!!! On the bright side they were actually honest.
yep..11 hours worked 9 hours planned...

Chnandler Bong

Everyone seems to be satisfied with the extra compensation, but having a family life is more important to me. I wish our contract would deal with the 9.5 issue with more than a monetary penalty. Allow us to bring the stops back and watch how fast they fix the staffing problems!

Indecisi0n

Everyone seems to be satisfied with the extra compensation, but having a family life is more important to me. I wish our contract would deal with the 9.5 issue with more than a monetary penalty. Allow us to bring the stops back and watch how fast they fix the staffing problems!

Agree. I file 9.5's not for the money but instead to be a dick. I don't want the work but if your going to force feed it to me than you're going to pay for it.

Overpaid Union Thug

And when there are enough drivers they cut routes and call down the seniority list to see who wants off.