Christmas only 468000 minutes away!

Salesguy

Sales Member
Yes my dear family members, we only have 7800 hours till Christmas!
We can make a difference, you can make a difference!
There is hope, gratitude and r.e.s.p.e.c.t for everyone.
So I ask you, why hand in 1 lead tomorrow if you can hand in two today?
Support our brown troops!

chev

Nightcrawler
:dissapointed: ummmm, yeah. ok.
I have a sales lead from my butt for you. It specializes in producing hot air. Can you ship that up your nose?
It is amazing how these people expect drivers to deliver and be sales reps all in one, all while keeping to time standards.

Last edited:

govols019

You smell that?
You DO NOT mention Christmas this early in the year to UPS drivers. That's a sure fire way of getting yourself hurt.

UPSNewbie

:dissapointed: ummmm, yeah. ok.
I have a sales lead from my butt for you. It specializes in producing hot air. Can you ship that up your nose?
It is amazing how these people expect drivers to deliver and be sales reps all in one, all while keeping to time standards.

#1 rule in management: pawn off your duties.

feederdriver06

former monkey slave
Yes my dear family members, we only have 7800 hours till Christmas!
We can make a difference, you can make a difference!
There is hope, gratitude and r.e.s.p.e.c.t for everyone.
So I ask you, why hand in 1 lead tomorrow if you can hand in two today?
Support our brown troops!
In the time it took you to calculate how many hours there are till Christmas and posting it here you could have been out on the street getting a sales lead.

BrownBlue

New Jack
Here's one Salesguy
Creative Metals
(801)621-0231
1232 West 3050 South
Ogden UT 84401
Uses both Ground and Air via FredEx
Happy now

BrownBlue

New Jack
And now the 2nd you asked for Salesguy,

USAA
Tammy Martin
9800 Fredrickson Rd
San Antonio, TX 78288
(210) 913-7961
Using Fredx priority overnight

Saw the package in our center, in a UPS bag, but with Fredx shipping label. Driver in TX probably picked up by mistake. Thats my 2 Salesguy. And yes I think very little will be done. :peaceful:

Salesguy

Sales Member
Yeah thats just the problem, leads don't get at the right place!
If you go to you sup you can even gain something!
Its worth your while and you help your company to grow.
Support to grow the business.
Start today!

Start today!

Just what do you THINK we do with them? Post them here? We fill out lead cards and turn in them in to whom ever the center manager says is responsible for getting them to YOU. What you do with them after that..................
The only time I see a BD rep is when they come to our PCMs begging us to do their job.

BrownBlue

New Jack
I know where to submit them, Salesguy, just thought I'd throw you some freebies, that I was not going to submit. These are blind leads, off Fredx boxes. Scratch if you want em, you got em.:peaceful:

705red

Browncafe Steward
Start today!
Out of the last 15 leads that i took the time to submit, knuckleheads like yourself sold 1! Just 1!

That's 14 customers that now look at me differently!

Brown great idea, maybe we should start a thread were we can turn in leads here so our corporate watch dogs could monitor the progression of the lead!

backinbrown

respect my authority
Just what do you THINK we do with them? Post them here? We fill out lead cards and turn in them in to whom ever the center manager says is responsible for getting them to YOU. What you do with them after that..................
The only time I see a BD rep is when they come to our PCMs begging us to do their job.

We dont have lead cards as far as i know.

we enter lead in our diad.

P

pickup

Look at salesguy's posting history especially the post about his expensive watch and car. This guy is a TROLL!!!!!!