Christmas pay week

By The Book

I've been with the company 4 years. This is the first holiday to fall on payday. I've never been paid early for a holiday week. Also, why would it be different for non permanent employees?
I can't speak of how the seasonal help gets paid. If you have direct deposit it should be in your account like it always is.

Mugarolla

Light 'em up!
See... So many conflicting answers. I've heard Wed, Thur, and Friday. It really matter what day the check is dated, but I can't get a definite answer.

Back in 2009, Christmas was on a Friday. My advice, direct deposit, was dated and deposited to my bank on 12-24-2009.

It should have been 12-25-2009, on Friday, but that was Christmas, a holiday. It was deposited on Thursday the 24th to my bank.

It will be the same this year.

jaker

trolling
What's the big deal about waiting one day that doesn't even matter that much , you should be used to getting paid on Friday by now

I know when Thursday come I will be too busy to care about if I got paid Thursday morning as long as I get paid Friday morning

MendozaJ

UPS holidays and bank closures mean you get paid the business day prior.

New Year's Day is on a Friday, and New Year's Eve is a UPS holiday, but not a bank holiday, so you will be paid the 30th.