Christmas stuff 2010

DS

Fenderbender
On the first day of christmas my center manager gave to me, a bulk stop from pottery barn.
On the second day of christmas my center manager gave to me,two bowflex,and a bulk stop from pottery barn.
On the third day or christmas my center manager gave to me,three sets of tires,two bowflex, and a bulk stop from pottery barn.
On the fourth day of christmas my center manager gave to me,four big screen TV's,three sets of tires,two bowfex,and a bulk stop from pottery barn.
On the fifth day of christmas my center manager gave to me,five seeing habits,four big screen TV's,three sets of tires,two bowflex,and a bulk stop from pottery barn.
On the sixth day of christmas my center manager gave to me,six overweights,five seeing habits, four big screen TV's,three sets of tires,two bowflex,and a bulk stop from pottery barn.
On the seventh day of christmas my center manager gave to me seven boxes leaking,six overweights,five seeing habits, four big screen TV's,,.three sets of tires,two bowflex,and a bulk stop from pottery barn.
On the eighth day of christmas my center manager gave to me,eight cod's,seven boxes leaking,six overweights,five seeing habits, four big screen TV's,,.three sets of tires,two bowflex,and a bulk stop from pottery barn.
On the ninth day of Christmas my center manager gave to me nine RS labels,eight cod's, seven boxes leaking,six overweights,five seeing habits, four big screen TV's,,.three sets of tires,two bowflex,and a bulk stop from pottery barn.
On the tenth day of Christmas my center manager gave to me,ten keys to lifting, nine RS labels.eight cod's seven boxes leaking,six overweights,five seeing habits, four big screen TV's,three sets of tires,two bowflex,and a bulk stop from pottery barn
On the eleventh day of christmas my center manager gave to me eleven more stops,ten keys to lifting, nine RS labels,eight cod's, seven boxes leaking,six overweights,five seeing habits, four big screen TV's,three sets of tires,two bowflex,and a bulk stop from pottery barn.
On the twelvth day of christmas my center manager gave to me.twelve hours work, eleven more stops,ten keys to lifting, nine RS labels,eight cod's, seven boxes leaking,six overweights,five seeing habits, four big screen TV's,three sets of tires,two bowflex,and a bulk stop from pottery barn
On the thirteenth day of christmas my center manager gave to me,1 termination.12 being lates,11 code 14's, 10 missed pickups, 9 fail to follows.8 stealing times 7 late airs 6 looking sloppys,5 hit while parked,4 bulkhead opens,3 record while idlings,2 missed scans and a bulk stop from pottery barn. :)

DS

Fenderbender
Caption this:happy2:

JesusandtheColonel.jpg

moreluck

golden ticket member
"But Colonel, a vegan fast food chain would save many of my creatures from a grisly demise." "You could call it.....Kentucky Fried Falafel !"

moreluck

golden ticket member
Merry Christmas From Heaven

I still hear the songs
I still see the lights.
I still feel your love
on cold wintry nights.

I still share your hopes
and all your cares.
I'll even remind you
to please say your prayers.

I just want to tell you