Christmas turkeys

Pimpedoutatjgx

Was just wondering if that was happening everywhere or just our station. In all my years there they have never handed out free food for emp families during the holidays. I figure if it's just us then it may be because they plan on shutting down our huge sta by next summer.

!Retired!

Turkeys for Thanksgiving, but not Christmas. But, from the 16th to the 24th, we got breakfast every morning. The Saturday before Christmas, we got Chik-Filet. Was a really nice spread.

hypo hanna

Nothing like that here. We figure if there was a budget for any food, the SM found a way to spend it on himself or is using it to pad the stations budget.

Dex01

Banned
One year management passed out ground meat from a destroy shipment as part of our holiday bonus. That was a classic moment in the dubious lore of the station. I couldn't :censored2:ing believe it when I opened the bag, and saw the meat that was destined for the trash some months before. Absolutely classic!

Doc Sorting Dude

That was the name of our SM. She's new and things did not go smooth. Part of the reason was many managers who knew how to run the station either retired or got out somehow.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
One year management passed out ground meat from a destroy shipment as part of our holiday bonus. That was a classic moment in the dubious lore of the station. I couldn't :censored2:ing believe it when I opened the bag, and saw the meat that was destined for the trash some months before. Absolutely classic!

I'm surprised they didn't save it for a BBQ. We had a similar situation a while back when our SM had a "surprise BBQ" to help boost morale and teamwork. Yep, that meat was also from a package that was a "destroy shipment".

Pimpedoutatjgx

haha...reminds me of when our SM handed out these mini flashlites saying it was a thank you/appreciation gesture when, in fact, it was a destroy shipment. Trifling.