Christmas wish list 2009 !!

D

Dis-organized Labor

All I want is for the 2727 mechanics to contribute to their health care and more ACE videos

Highwayman

1. Supervisors that want to retire early get a buyout.
2. I get a buyout
3. Raw gets some compassion for others.
4. My business agent grows a set,Hoffa too!
5. Everyone has a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
:happy-very:

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
1. Get thru peak alive.
2. Get thru Christmas with the in-laws alive.
3. Before anyone qualifies for any sort of Govt. Aid they must first get rid of their nice car, cellphone plan, cable and Internet, HD big screen tv, cigarettes, jewelry and $150 sneakers.

feederdriver06

former monkey slave
Here we go with that censorship thing again. How on earth was click click bang bang at the end of my post "too violent" and ???? Please enlighten me on this HOAX . . . . .since you are the one who edited it.

over9five

Staff member
Here we go with that censorship thing again. How on earth was click click bang bang at the end of my post "too violent" and ???? Please enlighten me on this HOAX . . . . .since you are the one who edited it.

Complaints were received by people who felt you were threatening another member. A decision was made to simply remove the (possibly) threatening text.

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
aaawww feederdriver06... you said this, really? Please feel free to pm me or report the post instead of disrespecting a mod on the public forum.
:peaceful:

feederdriver06

former monkey slave
Complaints were received by people who felt you were threatening another member. A decision was made to simply remove the (possibly) threatening text.
I have to laugh at that. If you read the post it contained 3 sentences. The first one is a member and I going "tit for tat". The second one is a statement about me buying handguns. The third one(click click bang bang) is a sentence fragment. It could have many meanings but to deem it a threat is really reaching for something that just isn't there :wink2: