Cintas only has large size socks!

Discussion in 'UPS Discussions' started by stevetheupsguy, Nov 18, 2009.

1. stevetheupsguy

stevetheupsguy sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ

I just visited the Cintas website through the UPS'ers portal and when I clicked on socks (blended variety quarter top) it said that they only had large available. Does this mean I can wear any brown socks until they have them back in stock? Another thing I noticed is that they have a color option drop down as though they make these socks in other colors. If these socks were available in other colors, what color UPS socks would you wear?
    [​IMG]

Here are some more choices.
    upssocksblk.jpgupssocksblue.jpgupssocksgrn.jpgupssocksred.jpgupssockspink.jpgupssockspurp.jpg

Last edited: Nov 18, 2009
  2. hurricanegunner

hurricanegunner UPSPoop

3. whiskey

whiskey New Member

Buy one pair of the large. Cut the whole foot off, with only the ankle remaining. It's a fake out but you'd be surprised at how many drivers do it. Then you can wear your favorite socks under your new UPS ankle sleeve.

4. stevetheupsguy

LOL, I may go one better and have em sewn to the good pair of socks.

5. hurricanegunner

hurricanegunner UPSPoop

Or, you can wear 8 or 10 inch high top work boots and nobody will ever see your socks in the first place.

6. stevetheupsguy

I don't think these would go over that well at work..........Haven't I seen this thread before?:wink2:

7. over9five

over9five Moderator Staff Member

I don't know...No-one ever bothers me about them.

8. stevetheupsguy

That's because the rest of your body looks like this.

9. bumped

bumped Well-Known Member

I have never bought a pair of socks. Most of mine have huge holes in the feet. I wear ankle socks underneath my UPS ones.

10. BLACKBOX

BLACKBOX Life is a Highway...

Lets hope its not in purple. People are going to think the merger is really going to happen (FedUp).

11. dilligaf

dilligaf IN VINO VERITAS

oh oh oh oh oh I want the purple ones!!!!!!! Please. :happy2:

12. Raw

Raw Raw Member

You don`t wear a large Steve? I wear LARGE! You know what they say, " Large feet , large...........shoes!! :wink2:

13. brownman15

brownman15 New Member

steve you can move up north were u have 2 wear pants then u don't have 2 worry about the logo socks lol