Cintas only has large size socks!

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
I just visited the Cintas website through the UPS'ers portal and when I clicked on socks (blended variety quarter top) it said that they only had large available. Does this mean I can wear any brown socks until they have them back in stock? Another thing I noticed is that they have a color option drop down as though they make these socks in other colors. If these socks were available in other colors, what color UPS socks would you wear?
39105.jpg

Here are some more choices.
upssocksblk.jpg
upssocksblue.jpg
upssocksgrn.jpg
upssocksred.jpg
upssockspink.jpg
upssockspurp.jpg

Last edited:

whiskey

Buy one pair of the large. Cut the whole foot off, with only the ankle remaining. It's a fake out but you'd be surprised at how many drivers do it. Then you can wear your favorite socks under your new UPS ankle sleeve.

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
Buy one pair of the large. Cut the whole foot off, with only the ankle remaining. It's a fake out but you'd be surprised at how many drivers do it. Then you can wear your favorite socks under your new UPS ankle sleeve.
LOL, I may go one better and have em sewn to the good pair of socks.

bumped

I have never bought a pair of socks. Most of mine have huge holes in the feet. I wear ankle socks underneath my UPS ones.

Raw

Raw Member
I just visited the Cintas website through the UPS'ers portal and when I clicked on socks (blended variety quarter top) it said that they only had large available. Does this mean I can wear any brown socks until they have them back in stock? Another thing I noticed is that they have a color option drop down as though they make these socks in other colors. If these socks were available in other colors, what color UPS socks would you wear?
39105.jpg

Here are some more choices.
You don`t wear a large Steve? I wear LARGE! You know what they say, " Large feet , large...........shoes!! :wink2: