Cintas only has large size socks!

Discussion in 'UPS Discussions' started by stevetheupsguy, Nov 18, 2009.

1. stevetheupsguy

stevetheupsguy sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ

I just visited the Cintas website through the UPS'ers portal and when I clicked on socks (blended variety quarter top) it said that they only had large available. Does this mean I can wear any brown socks until they have them back in stock? Another thing I noticed is that they have a color option drop down as though they make these socks in other colors. If these socks were available in other colors, what color UPS socks would you wear?

Here are some more choices.
    Last edited: Nov 18, 2009
  2. hurricanegunner

hurricanegunner UPSPoop

3. whiskey

whiskey New Member

Buy one pair of the large. Cut the whole foot off, with only the ankle remaining. It's a fake out but you'd be surprised at how many drivers do it. Then you can wear your favorite socks under your new UPS ankle sleeve.
  4. stevetheupsguy

LOL, I may go one better and have em sewn to the good pair of socks.
  5. hurricanegunner

hurricanegunner UPSPoop

Or, you can wear 8 or 10 inch high top work boots and nobody will ever see your socks in the first place.
  6. stevetheupsguy

I don't think these would go over that well at work..........Haven't I seen this thread before?:wink2:
  7. over9five

over9five Hillary for prison 2016 Staff Member

I don't know...No-one ever bothers me about them.
  8. stevetheupsguy

That's because the rest of your body looks like this.
  9. bumped

bumped Well-Known Member

I have never bought a pair of socks. Most of mine have huge holes in the feet. I wear ankle socks underneath my UPS ones.

BLACKBOX Life is a Highway...

Lets hope its not in purple. People are going to think the merger is really going to happen (FedUp).
  11. dilligaf

dilligaf IN VINO VERITAS

oh oh oh oh oh I want the purple ones!!!!!!! Please. :happy2:
  12. Raw

Raw Raw Member

You don`t wear a large Steve? I wear LARGE! You know what they say, " Large feet ,!! :wink2:
  13. brownman15

brownman15 New Member

steve you can move up north were u have 2 wear pants then u don't have 2 worry about the logo socks lol