Cintas

muzzbrown

How does cintas not see summer coming? Every year you can't find a pair of socks online! They are all most as bad as UPS when it comes to peak (somehow it seems to sneak up on our center every year!).

Cementups

Box Monkey
It works for me since I wear no show black ankle socks and when my management team ask me where my brown socks are I tell tehm that it's hard to have them when they are on backorder. Has worked for about 5 years so far ;)

menotyou

bella amicizia
I do the same thing. I have worn some crazy outfits and gotten away with it. A gateway manager took a picture of me one day just for her own phone wallpaper. It's all it the delivery.:wink2:

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

How does cintas not see summer coming? Every year you can't find a pair of socks online! They are all most as bad as UPS when it comes to peak (somehow it seems to sneak up on our center every year!).

Your best bet would be to order individual socks rather than 3 or 6 packs. As of this morning they have 81 large single blend patch logo socks, 2316 medium cotton crew single patch logo socks and 3210 large cotton crew single patch logo socks. You can also order socks and other uniform accessories from Twin Hill (www.twinhill.com).

Of course, it is almost June--why would you wait so long to order your socks?

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
I still have the socks with the old logo and even a few of the 90's vintage "gold-stripers". They are completely worn out, so I just wear a pair of plain white cotton socks underneath them.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
I still have the socks with the old logo and even a few of the 90's vintage "gold-stripers". They are completely worn out, so I just wear a pair of plain white cotton socks underneath them.
My two year old socks finally wore out, I started wearing white socks under them a few weeks ago. My feet feel a little better, but my wife is ticked off because I won't buy any new ones.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
I don't get caught up in all the sock drama. Wear long pants year round. Always have; always will. Old school, I guess............
We got one guy who does that, we hit 97 degrees today and he still had his long britches on. Of course we also have the psyco who wears shorts when it's 10 below zero.

Just Lurking

+1

the old logo socks were the best. I have slowly widdled my way down to four pair. One pair is basically just the ankle portion

soberups

My two year old socks finally wore out, I started wearing white socks under them a few weeks ago. My feet feel a little better, but my wife is ticked off because I won't buy any new ones.

I dont mind paying for new ones; the part that really ticks me off is having to pay full price for shipping on the new ones. They should just send them to the center in the house mail for free.

soberups

We got one guy who does that, we hit 97 degrees today and he still had his long britches on. Of course we also have the psyco who wears shorts when it's 10 below zero.
It has never gotten down to -10 here, but last winter we did have a week where it was about 12 or 13 degrees every morning and I wore shorts the whole time. Guess that means I am a "semi-psycho".

MC4YOU2

Wherever I see Trump, it smells like he's Putin.

Same here except I'm wearing black ankle socks under. These beauties will retire with me! I'm on a holey
sock jihad!

menotyou

bella amicizia

It has never gotten down to -10 here, but last winter we did have a week where it was about 12 or 13 degrees every morning and I wore shorts the whole time. Guess that means I am a "semi-psycho".

No one is as psycho as PSYCHO SUSIE!! :wink2::wink2: