Circle of Honor?

VonDutch

Bite your tongue, Missy
We got a chuckle out our mall driver getting his circle jacket. He drives 3 miles to the mall, backs into a dock, and never moves until he comes in.

retiredTxfeeder

cap'n crunch
We have a route downtown that delivers skyscrapers. 2 drivers go downtown on the same package car, 1 on the jumpseat. They deliver out of lockboxes in the basements. I drives into downtown, and the other driver drives back to the center every day. They both qualify that way. Give me a rural route any day.

I see nothing.
John_Banner_as_Schultz.jpeg

oldupsman

It used to be a great party. Overnight stay in a top notch hotel. Great meal and open bar with live music.
Buffet breakfast next morning before you left. It used to be quite the deal. Once you made it you
got invited back every year. I never missed one. For a night it was liked you worked for a different
company. Now it's all gone. Damn shame.

Fedex Guy

Who cares about this? It's a ridiculous thing to even try to achieve. It's the luck of the draw really.

Just to be clear, I don't work for FedEx. Crazy I know.

retiredTxfeeder

cap'n crunch
I went to 3 of them and I think I passed on 2 because of schedule conflicts. My wife enjoyed them more than I did. It was a chance for her to dress up nice and meet a lot of the people that I talked about a lot. Just another example of the decline of a company that you used to be proud to say you worked at.

oldupsman

I went to 3 of them and I think I passed on 2 because of schedule conflicts. My wife enjoyed them more than I did. It was a chance for her to dress up nice and meet a lot of the people that I talked about a lot. Just another example of the decline of a company that you used to be proud to say you worked at.

Same here. They really used to be alot of fun. The center manager used to want you to make it because here that meant they got
invited too. I had more than one center manager tell me it was the best event UPS gave to their people. They didn't do anything like that for
their managers at all.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
I have to agree.
Couple winter's ago was messages to meet a driver at an address. Pulled up to see his truck sideways in a ditch he had slid down a driveway and knocked over mailbox. Took stops from him. No accident. Fast forward to me several years and several managers later, driving down st, crazy dog runs into st trying to bite rear tires , gets hit, I get charged with an at fault accident. Even though leash laws exist and nothing I could have done. :nonono:

Irishman Collins

If I have driven as a bid part time air driver (Mon-Fri) for 10 years, does that safe driving time count towards the Circle of Honor? We're talking about more miles driven per day than most package car drivers and more than many feeder drivers who have shorter runs....Thoughts?

If I have driven as a bid part time air driver (Mon-Fri) for 10 years, does that safe driving time count towards the Circle of Honor? We're talking about more miles driven per day than most package car drivers and more than many feeder drivers who have shorter runs....Thoughts?
Honestly, with all due respect, who in the Hell gives to shakes about the freaking circle of honor. You are kidding right?