CIRCLE OF HONOR

raceanoncr

General Statement .....WHO gives a :censored2:....they dont

Yeah, that seems true. But I gave a smile* about my PERSONAL record. Am 68 now (no, been retired for 5), been driving, legally, since 15 1/2, no crashes/accidents/nothing in all these years.

Drove trucks BEFORE UPS. Drove P/C, feeders for most of 32 years (five in sleepers). So, yes, even if the company don't care, I DO and I think it's quite an accomplishment when ANYBODY can do that in today's world, meaning package and feeder drivers, under all kinds of conditions and pressures.

I applaud any of you that can reach this milestone in your personal life. Nevermind what the company does about it.

Future

Victory Ride
Yeah, that seems true. But I gave a smile* about my PERSONAL record. Am 68 now (no, been retired for 5), been driving, legally, since 15 1/2, no crashes/accidents/nothing in all these years.

Drove trucks BEFORE UPS. Drove P/C, feeders for most of 32 years (five in sleepers). So, yes, even if the company don't care, I DO and I think it's quite an accomplishment when ANYBODY can do that in today's world, meaning package and feeder drivers, under all kinds of conditions and pressures.

I applaud any of you that can reach this milestone in your personal life. Nevermind what the company does about it.
Jesus your Older Than Jesus 15 1/2 ......

oldupsman

Somewhere buried in some closet is my "Century 21" jacket------only worn once.
Got to wear my 5 times. At all 5 Circle of Honor dinners. Here it used to be a really big deal. Nice hotel, open bar, great dinner and presentation,
live music, overnight stay, breakfast buffet in the morning. Even retirees were invited. It was one night you really felt proud to work for UPS.
The year after I retired it all went away.

Got to wear my 5 times. At all 5 Circle of Honor dinners. Here it used to be a really big deal. Nice hotel, open bar, great dinner and presentation,
live music, overnight stay, breakfast buffet in the morning. Even retirees were invited. It was one night you really felt proud to work for UPS.
The year after I retired it all went away.
It's ashame. So few achieve it,they should be honored.

Jordan8021

A driver in my center just recently received the prestigious CIRCLE OF HONOR award, that very few are able to claim. Blows my mind to know that this guy has been with the company, longer then I've been alive..Do any of you work with a driver that also has received the CIRCLE OF HONOR, & they're still going strong with Brown?..
Waste of paper

That may be but please do not diminish this accomplishment for the driver. Just received my 25 year patch. The day I was recognized, I walked a little taller. My wife and son were proud and it was nice to get a pat on the back.
The last driver to make the circle of honor, they actually did something nice. They took his DIAD and told him to go home,with pay.