Citations

How Now Brown Cow

I missed that you were already a FT cover driver. I don't believe anything happens. just be sure to report it on the form that you have to sign every year, otherwise it would be dishonesty if they checked.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
What happens when say a full time qualified cover driver receives a speeding ticket in their personal car off the clock?

I missed that you were already a FT cover driver. I don't believe anything happens. just be sure to report it on the form that you have to sign every year, otherwise it would be dishonesty if they checked.

Pay the fine, slow down and report it when asked.

Mike57

And I don't work for UPS,But I believe that the law states that you have to report a ticket in a timely matter to your safety dept. (I'm talking DOT law)
Fight the ticket at ALL COSTS. Get reduced to maybe a non MOVER. But FIGHT IT!!!!
Sometimes depending on where you got the ticket,you can work things out.It's going to cost you MONEY,But that's better than a mark on your record...

T

Turdferguson

And I don't work for UPS,But I believe that the law states that you have to report a ticket in a timely matter to your safety dept. (I'm talking DOT law)
Fight the ticket at ALL COSTS. Get reduced to maybe a non MOVER. But FIGHT IT!!!!
Sometimes depending on where you got the ticket,you can work things out.It's going to cost you MONEY,But that's better than a mark on your record...

You just have to tell UPS on the yearly driving record form you fill out, unless you have your license suspended or revoked.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
KrxxGr.gif

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member

I knew a guy who was selling for a Chevy dealer when those first came out. He stopped by the bar one night driving a demonstrator. By brother and I each bought him a beer, borrowed the keys and proceeded to beat the living crap out of it.

I pity the person that eventually bought it.