Classic Fedex

Purplepackage

So out hot off the street (been here for 2 months) swing got a nice OLCC today. We are short staffed to the max right now and they are literally sending this guy on a different route everyday. He has 2 misdeliveries last week, I guess one of them couldn't be found. And they OLCC.

So let's see, you don't train this guy, change is route daily but then get mad at him for making mistakes

whenIgetthere

Absolutely.

Not even 40 lashes with a wet noodle.

Many an Express driver has had their time wasted by unhappy customers over lost or misdelivered Ground packages.

I was sent an on call pick up today, asked to go back and show recipient where I left a package Friday. I told them it was a letter and I left it at the front door, inside the storm door. Go back there, guy says they can't find it anywhere. I open the storm door, and lo and behold, there's the letter. He says to me," we don't use the front door, we just drive in the garage with the remote". I was speechless.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
So out hot off the street (been here for 2 months) swing got a nice OLCC today. We are short staffed to the max right now and they are literally sending this guy on a different route everyday. He has 2 misdeliveries last week, I guess one of them couldn't be found. And they OLCC.

So let's see, you don't train this guy, change is route daily but then get mad at him for making mistakes

Dano says OLCCs are meaningless. This guy will soon quit anyways. A truly classic tale of the way FedEx operates. Your reward for doing a good job is either more work or increased discipline.

Retarded.

Star B

White Lightening
I hope the guy learns his lesson and slows the friend down and to hell with their numbers.

He needs to work on his methods for being so new, not worried about mgmt bull.

bacha29

I was sent an on call pick up today, asked to go back and show recipient where I left a package Friday. I told them it was a letter and I left it at the front door, inside the storm door. Go back there, guy says they can't find it anywhere. I open the storm door, and lo and behold, there's the letter. He says to me," we don't use the front door, we just drive in the garage with the remote". I was speechless.
Had a similar situation many years ago. left a box at the back door on a Methodist preachers parsonage. Called in said he couldn't find it. Drove 60 miles back to the place took him by the hand out to the back porch and pointed to the box. His answer. " We don't go out there for any reason. Could it be Satan? My conclusion The guy became a preacher because he was simply too dumb to do anything else.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Had a similar situation many years ago. left a box at the back door on a Methodist preachers parsonage. Called in said he couldn't find it. Drove 60 miles back to the place took him by the hand out to the back porch and pointed to the box. His answer. " We don't go out there for any reason. Could it be Satan? My conclusion The guy became a preacher because he was simply too dumb to do anything else.

You drove 60 miles just to make a point? Was your phone broken?

bacha29

The guy was a bible thumping wacko jacko that you couldn't reason with him. The guy was a lot like " Donnie Downer". You know , that guy who's running for president.

El Morado Diablo

I once had a guy call and complain the he couldn't find a package I left at his front door. I told him where I left it and described his home. He was already mad. He got really mad when I described his landscaping as a mess. He started calling me a thief and a liar so I passed the phone back to the CSA before I lost my cool. I drove up to the house to make sure it was the one I thought it was and drove back to the office. When I got back the CSA told me the man's wife had called to say she had taken the package inside the house the day I left it at the front door. Did I get an apology from her husband? No.

Route 66

Slapped Upside-da-Head Member
When I got back the CSA told me the man's wife had called to say she had taken the package inside the house the day I left it at the front door. Did I get an apology from her husband? No.
probably cuz the guy was very butt-hurt over your criticism of his crappy landscaping

!Retired!

OLCC= On Line Counselling and Commendation, but just as they forget the People (hourlies) in P-S-P, the forget the second "C" as well.:eek:
I know what OLCC stands for. I just commented it's just a warning. Unlike letters, where 3 can get you fired. You can have 100 (exaggerated a bit) OLCC's and not be fired.