CLASSIC GROUND DRIVER

MAKAVELI

http://www.wbbjtv.com/video/brownsville-officer-hit-by-fedex-driver/
Evans was still hit, but avoided major damage to his car. Officers arrived and according to Evans, determined the FedEx truck driver was intoxicated and searched the vehicle. Police say that once they entered the vehicle, they found a handgun in the truck, and another one in the vehicle.

Even though police say the driver had a gun permit. FedEx says it’s against policy for drivers to be armed. Also, It’s against the law to possess a firearm while intoxicated. Driver, Danny Joe Phillips was arrested and charged with DUI and possession of a firearm while intoxicated.

SMH.......

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
"FedEx ground Corporate offices released this statement. “This behavior falls far short of what is expected of drivers who operate on behalf of FedEx Ground and is not consistent with the professionalism we demonstrate every day in safely and securely delivering millions of packages to our customers. FedEx Ground is cooperating fully with all investigating authorities at this time."

Consistent with the professionalism? WTF? Their FMCSA scores don't reflect that.

bbsam

Staff member
"FedEx ground Corporate offices released this statement. “This behavior falls far short of what is expected of drivers who operate on behalf of FedEx Ground and is not consistent with the professionalism we demonstrate every day in safely and securely delivering millions of packages to our customers. FedEx Ground is cooperating fully with all investigating authorities at this time."

Consistent with the professionalism? WTF? Their FMCSA scores don't reflect that.
Actually if you'd been paying attention, those numbers are better than the national average.

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
It's really easy to check. Sam just posted the numbers. Are you getting confused by which number is bigger?
You mean between your hat size and your IQ? Oh, that's right, they're the same. Is providing a link to these numbers a little too advanced for you?

I'll I see is Alyssa Milano. That's a good thing.

bbsam

Staff member
You mean between your hat size and your IQ? Oh, that's right, they're the same. Is providing a link to these numbers a little too advanced for you?

I'll I see is Alyssa Milano. That's a good thing.
Did you look in the thread having to do with Ground FMCSA scores? No. Of course you didn't.