CLASSIC GROUND DRIVER

Route 66

Slapped Upside-da-Head Member
geeez, seems it just gets better and better every day, doesn't it? :blushing:

Perhaps if the poor basstid were paid a decent wage he wouldn't have to be working that other job (or 2) and he could get some decent sleep.

Unfortunately I see nothing but more and more of this exact same ridiculousness ahead until somebody finally figures it out. Fred and Co's cheapassness is putting the public safety at risk with its burgeoning army of careless and fatigued drivers.

it's kind of a crying shame really

bbsam

Staff member
geeez, seems it just gets better and better every day, doesn't it? :blushing:

Perhaps if the poor basstid were paid a decent wage he wouldn't have to be working that other job (or 2) and he could get some decent sleep.

Unfortunately I see nothing but more and more of this exact same ridiculousness ahead until somebody finally figures it out. Fred and Co's cheapassness is putting the public safety at risk with its burgeoning army of careless and fatigued drivers.

it's kind of a crying shame really
Fatigued?! He was freaking drunk! That's not overworked, it's drunk!

bacha29

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
This is the kind of quality you're going to get going forward and if the pattern continues it won't be long until all contractors will have to find their own insurance carrier and it will be expensive compared to what they are currently paying at that alone is pricey enough.
Absolutely. Those kind of accidents certainly can't help Ground's FMCSA scores which are already on shaky ground (pardon the pun.)

STFXG

This is the kind of quality you're going to get going forward and if the pattern continues it won't be long until all contractors will have to find their own insurance carrier and it will be expensive compared to what they are currently paying at that alone is pricey enough.
He's a family member of the contractor. Brother IIRC.

BootsOnTarmac

Distracted driving. Probably would have happened in his personal vehicle reaching for a dropped cell phone, except for the open door. What a dumba$$ loosing control of the vehicle. I'm sure this is covered in training, um..., never mind.