Classic Upper Management Fail

bbsam

Staff member
Ahh. That seems to be a very commen theme with Yourself,Freddie, and the rest of the gang. Line your pockets while all the "Helpers" do the real work.

It's called capitalism. And the flavor seems today to be little regulation, tax breaks for the wealthy, and anything goes. I'm voting for Obama and hoping for things to change drastically. Not putting alot of money on it, but, hey, I am hear to tell those making less than $250,000 that voting for Romney is not in your best pocket-book interest. Funny thing is, there are quite a few around who will viciously refute that simple truth.

vantexan

It's called capitalism. And the flavor seems today to be little regulation, tax breaks for the wealthy, and anything goes. I'm voting for Obama and hoping for things to change drastically. Not putting alot of money on it, but, hey, I am hear to tell those making less than $250,000 that voting for Romney is not in your best pocket-book interest. Funny thing is, there are quite a few around who will viciously refute that simple truth.

Yes when you have no answer then those that point out how corrupt the Dems are are indeed vicious. By the way, it's the Dems who set the magic wealthy mark at $250k. Romney is looking to pare down gov't and reduce taxes for all Americans. And since almost half of Americans pay no income tax, his cuts will affect those who need it most, the shrinking middle class.

thedownhillEXPRESS

Yes when you have no answer then those that point out how corrupt the Dems are are indeed vicious. By the way, it's the Dems who set the magic wealthy mark at $250k. Romney is looking to pare down gov't and reduce taxes for all Americans. And since almost half of Americans pay no income tax, his cuts will affect those who need it most, the shrinking middle class.

Here's the problem.
Sure, Romney wants to reduce"federal" taxes,which benefit the wealthy.
but the problem is then your state and local taxes shoot through the dam roof because no federal funding is coming in, which hurts the poor and middle class.
get an extra twenty bucks backs on your federal, pay another 2000 grand in state, local, real estate taxes etc....