Clear that intersection....

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
Yesterday a bus driver in the Atlanta ran a red light and hit a Fedex truck. The Fedex Ground driver lost his life. I have to admit that I'm not as attentive as I should be approaching traffic lights, if the light is green I go for it. We all need to pay more attention.

1 killed after bus, delivery truck slam into building | www.wsbtv.com

Yesterday a bus driver in the Atlanta ran a red light and hit a Fedex truck. The Fedex Ground driver lost his life. I have to admit that I'm not as attentive as I should be approaching traffic lights, if the light is green I go for it. We all need to pay more attention.

1 killed after bus, delivery truck slam into building | www.wsbtv.com
You can be perfect all day, but you only need to be wrong once!

We just had a driver hit head on at 4am in the morning by a drunk leaving a parking lot,no headlights on, and going on an angle across the intersection at an angle. Fortunately our guy saw him coming and got the truck all but stopped before the collision. Scratch one old Mack but he didn't get hurt.

gingerkat

The man is dead through no fault of his own and this is all you are worried about?
Nice of you to give a thumbs down, when only a thought was brought about. No attack or judgement was brought about on his post, just was asked. Hmmm… maybe you should learn to put your personal feelings aside...

HomeDelivery

Doesnt take away the fact that a driver died, I agree. But I see many,many drive without them. So it is a valid question.

agree, i see too many Ground & HD drivers not wearing their seatbelts... even some of the temp drivers that i'm riding with aren't clicking it... i tell them to SMOG it at every stop & since we're hourly temp drivers, safety is first

Dracula

Package Car is cake compared to this...
Nice of you to give a thumbs down, when only a thought was brought about. No attack or judgement was brought about on his post, just was asked. Hmmm… maybe you should learn to put your personal feelings aside...

Haha. Now you know that will NEVER happen.

He's the king of false indignation. You would have thought he knew the driver personally.