Clicks on time cards

Discussion in 'UPS Discussions' started by GoneBrown, Jul 6, 2012.

1. GoneBrown

GoneBrown New Member

Hi, everyone. I'm a sorter/unloader/loader/smalls bagger/tub stacker/bag racker.

I've been meaning to look in to this for a while, but haven't gotten around to it until now. The time on my card is in military time and clicks. I understand military time, but the clicks seems to be a little difficult.

Immediately I figured 25 clicks meant 15 minutes, 50 clicks meant 30 minutes, 75 clicks meant 45 minutes and 100 clicks is an hour.

Is that correct?

If I start at 5:30 p.m. my time card should say 17:50, right? But what if I start at 5:35? Is 17:67 correct? That's what it has been saying my time card.

Thanks for reading.

2. trickpony1

trickpony1 Well-Known Member

go to your favorite search engine and type in "convert minutes to hundredths"
    There is a conversion chart.

3. p228

p228 Member

Take the time in minutes and divide it by 60. For example, 10:37 -> 37/60= .62 so it is 10.62 in clicks

4. UpstateNYUPSer

UpstateNYUPSer Very proud grandfather.

Your start and ending times will be in military time. 5:30 would be 1730. Your hours worked are expressed using clicks. If you work 4 hours and 15 minutes it will be recorded as 4.25 hours.

5. Anonymous 10

Anonymous 10 Guest

6. UpstateNYUPSer

UpstateNYUPSer Very proud grandfather.

Clicks are also used when talking about kilometers. The conversion from miles to kilometers is 1.6 (50 mph = 80 kph).

7. GoneBrown

GoneBrown New Member

Thank you all.

8. 'Lord Brown's bidding'

'Lord Brown's bidding' Well-Known Member

A click is equal to 36 seconds.

9. CRASH501

CRASH501 New Member

10 Clicks is 6 Minutes, and as so on.........

10. Monkey Butt

Monkey Butt You can call me Chappy Staff Member

I just got around to reading this thread and I see I have not missed anything.

Carry on.