Clicks time app

chris9834

Hey guys a couple senior drivers were telling me about a app that you can download on phone problem is they both had iphones and I have a android phone. Does anyone know the name of a app that has the click timing system so I can keep a eye on my hours for payroll purposes and for dispatch purposes for my packet thanks for reading.

Indecisi0n

flavor_flav.jpg

Dracula

Package Car is cake compared to this...
I had that app. I thought it was too much trouble. I always wrote down my numbers everyday anyway, and I was always forgetting to clock out on the app. Why bother?

Maybe better for you package car drivers, but in feeders, I write all kinds of info every single day. Hours Tracker is overkill for me.

chris9834

Well with two consistent weeks of not getting my paycheck on payday and having it next day air with all kinds of weird pay rates and stuff on my check I can't trust these :censored2:s. The app that I seen was pretty cool because it shows every day that you work, breaks included everything.

UPSGUY72

Don't know why the paid day can't be displayed right after punching out?

I can't figure out why simple math is so hard for people these days to figure out that someone needs a app to do it for them.

I only keep track of OT hours (well minutes) and I do that on the back of my info notice pad each day than I add up the minutes at the end of the week and divide by 60. Then I get my OT hrs worked in same format that are on my check. I don't even need a calculator I do it all in my head in less time than it takes someone to pic up there phone.