Clicks time app

Discussion in 'UPS Discussions' started by chris9834, Aug 30, 2014.

1. chris9834

chris9834 Member

Hey guys a couple senior drivers were telling me about a app that you can download on phone problem is they both had iphones and I have a android phone. Does anyone know the name of a app that has the click timing system so I can keep a eye on my hours for payroll purposes and for dispatch purposes for my packet thanks for reading.

2. UpstateNYUPSer

UpstateNYUPSer Very proud grandfather.

Why would you need an app for what is basically simple math?

60 minutes = 100 clicks.

45 minutes = 75 clicks.

30 minutes = 50 clicks.

15 minutes = 25 clicks.

3. Take 1 minute ,multiply it by 1.66 and its pretty close.

4. ducktape

ducktape Member

My work clock.

Sent using BrownCafe App

5. TooTechie

TooTechie Geek in Brown

You're worrying too much about tracking. Just hustle your ass off and don't hit anything.

Sent from my 28 year old brown truck

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  6. tcd man

tcd man New Member

Hours tracker is in play store its free and will let you store up to three weeks of time.

Sent using BrownCafe App

7. UpstateNYUPSer

What would we do without our smartphones? (sarcasm fully intended)

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  8. Indecisi0n

Indecisi0n Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Creative Creative x 1
    • List
  9. UpstateNYUPSer

I'm confused----is this thread about smartphone apps or washed up one hit wonders?

10. We could make it about people you would see at a Walmart.

11. TooTechie

TooTechie Geek in Brown

Teamsters don't go to walmart.

Sent from my 28 year old brown truck

12. Cementups

Cementups Box Monkey

fixed

13. Yea I haven't been to one in 20 years. We turned one of integritys threads into a walmart thread in the discussion forum. Check it out. It will explain the joke. Let me know what you think.

14. Cementups

Cementups Box Monkey

I don't go by clicks. I only punch out on time stamps ending in multiples of 5. I'm anal like that.

15. Brownslave688

Brownslave688 You want a toe? I can get you a toe.

Yep hours tracker is what I use. When Friday ends I'm usually within $15-20 of what my Check will be the following Friday.

16. Dracula

Dracula Package Car is cake compared to this...

I had that app. I thought it was too much trouble. I always wrote down my numbers everyday anyway, and I was always forgetting to clock out on the app. Why bother?

Maybe better for you package car drivers, but in feeders, I write all kinds of info every single day. Hours Tracker is overkill for me.

17. chris9834

chris9834 Member

Well with two consistent weeks of not getting my paycheck on payday and having it next day air with all kinds of weird pay rates and stuff on my check I can't trust these :censored2:s. The app that I seen was pretty cool because it shows every day that you work, breaks included everything.

18. Wally

Wally Hailing from Parts Unknown.

Don't know why the paid day can't be displayed right after punching out?

19. Funfact

Funfact Well-Known Member

I can't figure out why simple math is so hard for people these days to figure out that someone needs a app to do it for them.

I only keep track of OT hours (well minutes) and I do that on the back of my info notice pad each day than I add up the minutes at the end of the week and divide by 60. Then I get my OT hrs worked in same format that are on my check. I don't even need a calculator I do it all in my head in less time than it takes someone to pic up there phone.