Climate Change Churns Zombie Storms

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage

• First off it is "Global Warming".
    • Climate Change is a sub phenomena of "Global Warming".
    • Climate Change is just one of many changes that occur because of "Global Warming".
  • Secondly, there has only been one so far this year and to paraphrase the author,
    "These things do happen occasionally."

Wildfires are burning the West Coast, hurricanes are flooding the Southeast — and some of those storms are rising from the dead.
"Zombie storms," which regain strength after initially petering out, are the newest addition to the year 2020. And these undead weather anomalies are becoming more common thanks to climate change.
"Because 2020, we now have Zombie Tropical Storms. Welcome back to the land of the living, Tropical Storm #Paulette," the National Weather Service wrote on Twitter on Tuesday (Sept. 22).

From there, this slanty-left-eyed liberal exposes what Zombie Storms are and how Global Warning (idiot!@#$) causes them.

1601091393912.png

The big package

And Something you will never hear on the news as long as Trump is in the office , that we have the lowest carbon emission gases in many many years , Even though all the celebrities and politicians are still flying around in their airplanes all over the place And then complaining about climate change

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star

• First off it is "Global Warming".
    • Climate Change is a sub phenomena of "Global Warming".
    • Climate Change is just one of many changes that occur because of "Global Warming".
  • Secondly, there has only been one so far this year and to paraphrase the author,
    "These things do happen occasionally."

Wildfires are burning the West Coast, hurricanes are flooding the Southeast — and some of those storms are rising from the dead.
"Zombie storms," which regain strength after initially petering out, are the newest addition to the year 2020. And these undead weather anomalies are becoming more common thanks to climate change.
"Because 2020, we now have Zombie Tropical Storms. Welcome back to the land of the living, Tropical Storm #Paulette," the National Weather Service wrote on Twitter on Tuesday (Sept. 22).

From there, this slanty-left-eyed liberal exposes what Zombie Storms are and how Global Warning (idiot!@#$) causes them.

View attachment 310826

Thanks to this piece of tripe article, live science is now on my official garbage source list.

They referenced "Skeptical Science" in one of their "myth" busts. Skeptical Science is about the most blatantly anti-science websites in existence.

PT Car Washer

And Something you will never hear on the news as long as Trump is in the office , that we have the lowest carbon emission gases in many many years , Even though all the celebrities and politicians are still flying around in their airplanes all over the place And then complaining about climate change
This country and the world have lower emissions because of the trump economic depression caused by the trump virus that has already killed 200,000 Americans and projected to kill 400,000 by Jan 1st. But don't worry it will just go away.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
This country and the world have lower emissions because of the trump economic depression caused by the trump virus that has already killed 200,000 Americans and projected to kill 400,000 by Jan 1st. But don't worry it will just go away.
It was down each year from the previous year ending at 2019 during Trump's presidency.
That will be interesting to see 2020 differentials from 2019.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star

That's what the death cultist's want, isn't it? I can't believe they're giving Trump all the credit.

floridays

And the Trump virus will not be a success until it claims you.
He invented it solely for you.
For You

Compliments of the Trump virus,
I'm Donald, I came for you

floridays

What could go wrong?
You're to young, back in the 70's the same type of jackasses promoted covering the north pole with ash or some other type of nonsense.

Screw em, have a nice drink tonight and enjoy my homeland.
They can screw it up as well, get busy.