Climbing on boxlines?

Integrity

Binge Poster
While in a facility recently I noticed many Preloaders climbing on a moving Boxline. Why is this unsafe act allowed?

Sincerely,
I

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
While in a facility recently I noticed many Preloaders climbing on a moving Boxline. Why is this unsafe act allowed?

Sincerely,
I
Because just the like the rest of the operations at UPS, they don't care until it makes someone look bad then it will be the most important thing since the moon landing.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

They do not know their DOK obviously.

DOK was the main topic of our PCM this morning. We are due for a Keter audit on Monday so our safety committee has been reviewing the DOK with all of the drivers. The hourly chair of the committee told us that those who still do not know the material need to learn it or face the very real possibility of being taken off road until they do.

I guess I missed the memo where memorizing the DOK was a condition of our employment.

Turdferguson

Just a turd
DOK was the main topic of our PCM this morning. We are due for a Keter audit on Monday so our safety committee has been reviewing the DOK with all of the drivers. The hourly chair of the committee told us that those who still do not know the material need to learn it or face the very real possibility of being taken off road until they do.

I guess I missed the memo where memorizing the DOK was a condition of our employment.

Why is a union member threatening your job?

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.

It's not.