Clint Eastwood's RNC Speech

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
Because this president isn't worthy of respect. I respect the office, but the man currently occupying it is a disgrace to this country.

I'd really appreciate you expanding upon this with WHY he isnt due respect. but please: do it with facts and not regurgiated -copy-and -past from Fox 'news"

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
I'd really appreciate you expanding upon this with WHY he isnt due respect. but please: do it with facts and not regurgiated -copy-and -past from Fox 'news"

Shhh..keep it low. HE'S BLACK!!! Given an obstructionist Congress form the Party of NO, he's accomplished a lot. Just ask all the dead terrorists how much they respect Obama. Oh...you can't. He got a bunch more this week.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
117922_600.jpg

Hey, clean up that Romney on the floor!!

moreluck

golden ticket member
Shhh..keep it low. HE'S BLACK!!! Given an obstructionist Congress form the Party of NO, he's accomplished a lot. Just ask all the dead terrorists how much they respect Obama. Oh...you can't. He got a bunch more this week.
Oh yeah, that reminds me...the Nobel PEACE Prize too!!

trickpony1

Makes one wonder how much he was really acting in Gran Torino. The whole RNC seemed structured to appeal to low-information, middle class and older whites, who are really scared at the prospect of another 4 years of a Black president and even more scared that whites are becoming a minority in this country. It's impossible for them to embrace diversity.

I don't think we have a problem with "diversity"

We have a problem with blacks and other ethnic groups who have this sense of "entitlement" whereas they think we owe them something because they are black or whatever other skin tone.

"I wants some of that Obama money" seems to be the battle cry for alot of blacks.

bbsam

Staff member

We have a problem with blacks and other ethnic groups who have this sense of "entitlement" whereas they think we owe them something because they are black or whatever other skin tone.

"I wants some of that Obama money" seems to be the battle cry for alot of blacks.
I hear more bitching for "entitlements" coming from the "job creators". "Lower my taxes, don't regulate me, the money will trickle down...."

MrFedEx

Engorged Member

No, I think there is a big problem. Romney and Ryan seem to think Social Security is an "entitlement", and the word "entitlements" in general has taken on a negative tone for Republicans. How about the concept that Blacks and other ethnic groups are entitled to the same rights and privileges that whites have? How about those gays? Think they should also enjoy equal rights? Funny how they've been taking this "entitlement" out of my check for about 30 years now. Guess I'm a member of one of those ethnic groups who thinks that Big Government owes them something too.

Obama Derangement Syndrome...only curable through education.

"A man has got to know his limitations"...what Clint Eastwood should have said about Mitt Wrongney.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll

This country DOES owe them more. For a hundred years, blacks and other minorities were prevented from being a part of the american dream, and you think in a couple of decades its all evened up now?

Please.

"Social Herding" aka GHETTOS have not been eliminated. Theyve been made worse. What did you think was going to happen to this country when jobs started going overseas???

What did you think was going to happen to this country once the GOP created NAFTA was passed and corporations left this country in record numbers under BUSH?

Were those Ghettos suppose to just disappear?

Why do you think there are millions still unemployed in this country after BUSH lost 11 million jobs in 8 years? Did you believe OBAMA could re employ all of them in less than 4 years?

heck, even MITT Romney and Paul Ryan say it will take until 2020 to re employ americans, and thats 8 more years. We are only a few generations removed from the civil rights act passage and it will take a couple more decades for blacks and hispanics to catch up to white america.

Its a slow process, buts its happening.

Blacks or any other minority want only one thing, a chance, a chance to have a career, but the GOP knew better and sent all the careers overseas. ROMNEY knows alltowell how that works, seeing when he took over the Olympics in salt lake he OUTSOURCED most of the Olympics to third world countries, and for that YOU praise him.

The GOP says it themselves, "small business is the engine of the economy".... but doesnt that say it loud and clear for you? They would prefer NON CAREER jobs for you and your children.

Why hasnt ONE GOP politician talked about career jobs? You know, one with high pay , benefits and a pension??? They only want to promote the low wage small business model for america. Why isnt there ONE GOP politician who talks about bringing factories back to the united states?

The only thing they say is that they want to cut taxes for the corporations and keep their collective fingers crossed that somehow, someway, those corporations will open a factory in this country. But its not true, it never has been the case.

You could cut corporate taxes to ZERO and they still wont open a factory here in the USA.

NAME ONE CORPORATION that said it will return to the USA if their taxes are cut?

Good luck on that mission.

peace

TOS

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
I want me some Obama money too.
Unfortunately for me I am white, I am female, and although a minority I can make it without it. So they just tell me to go to work. Well on friday the 31st, which everyone got their welfare, I was swamped in traffice by people who got "their" money. While I was out working for mine. I have at least 10 places hiring on my route, and they cannot get someone to fill a position who can pass a drug test. it was marijuana and gunfire in the air, all...day....long......Im so sick of hearing how people cant get jobs. There are jobs, just not as many as the ones we have that pay well. But when I got hired I was making 3 bucks an hour.........You have to work your way up, you cannot start at the top. I hardly call this job we have the top, but you cannot get it if you cannot pass a background check and possibly a drug test, thoughts.

bbsam

Staff member
Well there you go, tooner. Trickle down economics at its finest. Those people aren't putting the money in IRA's and off shore accounts. They are spending it in your community with local companies that pay local taxes. Bravo.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Yes I guess lotto, phones, and liquor put money back in the economy. I dont see what that has to do with economics. I said there are jobs available, no one able to take them. I couldnt work where I am, or you, work if I could not get past a drug test. 2 out of 3 cant pass them. Is that the fault of economics or an entitlement society, with many to blame. That has to do with ethics and pride, not trickle down or up economics. I think the money they pay for the trickle of money they double down with security, and LP. Just saying
http://www.vindy.com/news/2012/jun/10/lack-of-clean-drug-tests-to-hold-back-va/
Why go work when you can work on the side, under the table, and live comfortably.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
I want me some Obama money too.
Unfortunately for me I am white, I am female, and although a minority I can make it without it. So they just tell me to go to work. Well on friday the 31st, which everyone got their welfare, I was swamped in traffice by people who got "their" money. While I was out working for mine. I have at least 10 places hiring on my route, and they cannot get someone to fill a position who can pass a drug test. it was marijuana and gunfire in the air, all...day....long......Im so sick of hearing how people cant get jobs. There are jobs, just not as many as the ones we have that pay well. But when I got hired I was making 3 bucks an hour.........You have to work your way up, you cannot start at the top. I hardly call this job we have the top, but you cannot get it if you cannot pass a background check and possibly a drug test, thoughts.

Define "Obama Money", as opposed to Bush Money, Clinton Money or welfare from any other adminstration. The underlying premise of your post is that Blacks and minorities abuse welfare, and that Obama caters to them. 60% of welfare recipients are white, but I don't hear anyone on the Right mentioning that.