Clobbered on route

Code 82 Approved

Titanium Plus+ Level Member with benefits!
The guy in the truck next to me got jumped by thugs today, beat him over the head and he ended up in the hospital.
Be aware of your surroundings!

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
The guy in the truck next to me got jumped by thugs today, beat him over the head and he ended up in the hospital.
Be aware of your surroundings!

Was this at the Ground terminal? I'm guessing it was one of the thugs in the station. Oh, that's right, you said it was "on route". Maybe they followed him.

FedGT

Was this at the Ground terminal? I'm guessing it was one of the thugs in the station. Oh, that's right, you said it was "on route". Maybe they followed him.

Definitely wasn't at express, story didn't say it was an old man beating him with a 2 lbs package.

bbsam

Staff member
I think you've been hanging out in "Current Events" too long.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
If they don't have guns, a bat or a knife, I might get beat up but I guarantee you I would have killed at least 1 of them, that's a given but then again I love love love to fight, I get off on it since I have THE INCREDIBLE HULK TYPE OF TEMPER lol.

oldngray

nowhere special
If they don't have guns, a bat or a knife, I might get beat up but I guarantee you I would have killed at least 1 of them, that's a given but then again I love love love to fight, I get off on it since I have THE INCREDIBLE HULK TYPE OF TEMPER lol.

More Thing I would have guessed
http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs71/friend/2010/012/4/b/ITS_CLOBBELIN_TIME_by_nachomolina.jpg

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
If someone is dumb enough to take an :censored2: whoopin without trying to defend themselves then their just plain old stupid. I got the mentality that I don't know if someone is trying to kill me or not and im not taking that chance so im going to kill first if I feel like my life is in danger if they jump me. Might sound sadistic but im not taking that chance whats so ever.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus

Remind me never to make you mad. Lol.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Remind me never to make you mad. Lol.
Im a really nice guy just have a really bad temper that's all lol. I don't play games, if somebody wants to throw some dukes we can do that. Ill walk away first if I don't have to fight but if I have to fight im not walking away for a second. Just not who I am or how im built lol.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Im a really nice guy just have a really bad temper that's all lol. I don't play games, if somebody wants to throw some dukes we can do that. Ill walk away first if I don't have to fight but if I have to fight im not walking away for a second. Just not who I am or how im built lol.

I know. I'm just teasing you. :)