clone Ups truck

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
The guy was probably caught because the "UPS" truck was clean, raising the suspicions of local law enforcement officials.

Leftinbuilding

Surprised it Doesn't Happen More Often....

DPS stops cloned UPS truck, seizes marijuana

December 9th, 2008 @ 12:08pm

by Jayme West/KTAR

Authorities are searching for a man after an Arizona Department of Public Safety officer stopped a cloned UPS truck filled with bundles of marijuana. The suspect fled on foot.
DPS seized 2,118 pounds of marijuana, worth more than $1 million dollars.
The marijuana was attached to makeshift burlap straps, which human drug carriers use to facilitate carrying the loads thorough the desert.
The truck, painted brown with reflective yellow decals featuring the UPS logo, displayed a homemade Arizona license plate.

NaiveRapture

Learning the system
That's actually not a bad clone... I mean obviously most of the people on this board can tell because we see them day in and day out, but to most anyone else, how the hell would they know?

bad company

semi-pro
More photos...
UPS_1.jpg
UPS_3.jpg
UPS_4.jpg

BLACKBOX

Life is a Highway...
If you are Hispanic and do work for UPS in Arizona expect to get harassed. I'm just saying they might be racial profiling you now that this has happened. In fact this might be true for all ethnic people working near the border. Am I wrong to think this?

That guy is the Nafta replacements they`re going to use after they lay you off on the 1st. He was only practicing with the marijuana.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Other errors, besides being clean, where is the twisted /dented front bumper ?
The yellow side stripe ? The empty coffee cups on the dash ?