Closed Today Due To Snow

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
IMO it could all be fixed by adding routes. You just cannot deliver what you normally do on a 70 degree dry day. That isnt rocket science. If 140 is a 10 hr day on a good day, then try 105. Some places, I get it, rural etc, just dont get delivered for a while, and many of them leave a box out by the road, or hunt you down in their 4x4. But most should be able to be delivered on day 2. It would eliminate damages, and frustration of what should be our main concern, the customer. Most of us know how to deliver in snow. Most of us in snow areas get it. It just takes longer. Thats something they have never figured into any of their plans. But should. You miight be forced to ec a pkg that will take 5 minutes, but very deliverable, because of time constraints.

Yes weather makes it harder, and the threat of accidents higher, but its a cost of doing business. IMO. Most of us are professional, we know true emergency conditions, vs I have to skip this one to get these other 3. I bet the founders are absolutely trying to dig out of their graves, to save the wimpification of UPS.

And this is not about Maine and Boston, or anywhere who has real storms. Not four inches of white stuff.

Anthonysg0113

I swear yesterday I was about to throat punch someone.

If I had met another f250 with mud tires on a road that only has 1 lane plowed and they throw their hands up like they can't move over I might have lost my :censored2:
I wanted to throat punch my center manager today when I asked him if they were going to curfew us. He said "Yeah, when you get done".