Closing Out Building Heat Concern... Final Thoughts About How It Was Handled BY UPS

tieguy

Banned
Re: Closing Out Building Heat Concern... Final Thoughts About How It Was Handled BY U

good gawd!!

I don't know if I have ever seen a bigger ego in need of constant gratification.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Re: Closing Out Building Heat Concern... Final Thoughts About How It Was Handled BY U

good gawd!!

I don't know if I have ever seen a bigger ego in need of constant gratification.

:rofl::rofl:I have........................................

oooh, oooooops sorry Tie. :lips:

Raw

Raw Member

Thank you for the good work, Integrity. You have done more good than you realize, there will be many more battles to fight! :sword:

Blizzard

Thank you for the good work, Integrity. You have done more good than you realize, there will be many more battles to fight! :sword:

not sure what he accomplished.
Tie is a little hard on him but he does have a point.
He took an issue that was probably already fixed per legal requirements and claimed he would fix it in a pursuit of integrity. He tried to fix something that was already as fixed as it was going to get. In the process he then tries to make the company look bad for not going above and beyond legal requirements.

This is not a classic whistle blower issue requiring his hiding in the shadows in fear of retaliation. He could have better served us by communicating directly with management and then telling us what he discovered. In so doing we could have all learned something.

the way he handled this was a total waste of time. all the talk sounded good though.

Thank God there won`t be anymore winters.

over9five

Staff member

Yup!

I don't know why some of you are so harsh with Integrity. I'm sure he is the politest BC member, and no matter what, he treats EVERYONE with respect.

tieguy

Banned

Yup!

I don't know why some of you are so harsh with Integrity. I'm sure he is the politest BC member, and no matter what, he treats EVERYONE with respect.

Yea he's an idiot but a nice idiot. :wink2:

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"

Hey it is 3/30 and it was 38 deg tonite and the heat was still fuctional. Mangement most have found out and sent the Hitler Youth out to write warning letters for trivial infractions as payment due for the extra comfort. I just left a screaming message for my BA. My temperature is way above their stupid 45 deg. Its just another way they treat people with no respect and intimadation.I need to calm down take a blood pressure pill and get ready for the next battle.................

tieguy

Banned

Hey it is 3/30 and it was 38 deg tonite and the heat was still fuctional. Mangement most have found out and sent the Hitler Youth out to write warning letters for trivial infractions as payment due for the extra comfort. I just left a screaming message for my BA. My temperature is way above their stupid 45 deg. Its just another way they treat people with no respect and intimadation.I need to calm down take a blood pressure pill and get ready for the next battle.................

we must thank our self annointed savior. Clearly he has put the fear of god in management all across the country.:happy2:

integrity we await your next great adventure. What battle will you fight next? Perhaps get the company to paint their vehicles brown? How about forcing them to design a logo. perhaps some kind of design with a shield in it?
Oh we are sooooooooo lucky to have someone so humble leading the charge.

Signature Only

Blue in Brown

not sure what he accomplished.
Tie is a little hard on him but he does have a point.
He took an issue that was probably already fixed per legal requirements and claimed he would fix it in a pursuit of integrity. He tried to fix something that was already as fixed as it was going to get. In the process he then tries to make the company look bad for not going above and beyond legal requirements.

This is not a classic whistle blower issue requiring his hiding in the shadows in fear of retaliation. He could have better served us by communicating directly with management and then telling us what he discovered. In so doing we could have all learned something.

the way he handled this was a total waste of time. all the talk sounded good though.

A very astute observation.

Integrity

Binge Poster

we must thank our self annointed savior. Clearly he has put the fear of god in management all across the country.:happy2:

integrity we await your next great adventure. What battle will you fight next? Perhaps get the company to paint their vehicles brown? How about forcing them to design a logo. perhaps some kind of design with a shield in it?
Oh we are sooooooooo lucky to have someone so humble leading the charge.
tieguy,
I have almost decided and I will post a new discussion as soon as I decide which employee concern I will be bringing forth next.
Sincerely,
I