Clothing information

Julia

I just got hired at UPS for package handler and I wanted to know what clothes I should wear for the work. I know I need comfortable boots which I already have. I also know that I'm going to get dirty and not to wear anything to nice but what type of clothing should I wear like loose fitting shirts or a little more of a tighter shirt like work out clothes? And what kind of pants ?

I just got hired at UPS for package handler and I wanted to know what clothes I should wear for the work. I know I need comfortable boots which I already have. I also know that I'm going to get dirty and not to wear anything to nice but what type of clothing should I wear like loose fitting shirts or a little more of a tighter shirt like work out clothes? And what kind of pants ?
Dont wear anything,you care about getting ruined.

wayfair

swollen member

a tube top and boy shorts... maybe some yoga pants!! IF... and I say IF, you can pull it off

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
1st day of kindergarten boys n girls you should wear what your mommy picks out lmfao.

undies

When I was working in the hub, I wore some dickies brand shorts and old t shirts. You'll figure it out after the first day...

HBGPreloader

What shift are you working?

I work preload - basically anywhere between 3:00 to 9:00 am.

If the forecast is calling for lows above 40°, I wear shorts and a t-shirt while working.

Anything below that, I'll wear jeans and t-shirt.

Rarely, perhaps when the temps drop into the teens, do I wear long sleeves or anything heavier.

Good socks are very important too.

Nostromo

Shorts and a tank top or a t shirt should be fine. Good boots and socks and you should be golden

Sent using Morse code

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
Dress for comfort. What you want to wear will depend on what they end up having you do. If youre loading package cars you're not going to get very cold. If you are unloading trailers you'll want to dress warmer.

Oak

Where did you read that? I wear cutoff shorts to work for years and sleevless t-shirts. ..was never told I couldn't.
I'll have to find it. Know I have it somewhere. I'm sure it's one of those things that's not enforced unless a sup has a cork somewhere.