co-workers

U

uber

Do you guys tell your co-workers you post on this site? I've brought it up to some of my co-workers and they dont even know it exists.

Cementups

Box Monkey
I've mentioned to a couple and I've also had a few mention to me that tehy were browsing on here and say my post, especially the "How's the View" thread. I'm legendary........in my own mind.

moreluck

golden ticket member
I've mentioned to a couple and I've also had a few mention to me that tehy were browsing on here and say my post, especially the "How's the View" thread. I'm legendary........in my own mind.
Your moniker arises at all coffee klatches I attend!

Re-Raise

I sometimes pick up information on this site before UPS decides to tell us about it.

My co-workers have asked where I heard about some of these things like telematics and surepost, and I have told them about about the site.

A few who have checked it out have told me that it was pretty easy to figure out what name I was posting under. I run a lot more money across a poker table in a year than I make delivering packages.

brownedout

The few who know are quite amused. I refuse to discuss ups during lunch. I will not discuss work on the walk to my car at the end of the day. I will leave any discussion at an "after hours " event, that ups enters into, like I were shot out of a cannon. But I LOVE the browncafe!

UPSGUY72

Not to many people in my building know about this site. When I bring up things that are going to happen they always like no way and where did you hear that from (including my SUPs). Then when it happens there really surprised.