Cocaine Ring at UPS Center

Discussion in 'UPS Discussions' started by tarbar66, Jan 11, 2013.

1. tarbar66

tarbar66 Member

Is there any truth to the coffee shop talk that a center in Western Pa had a problem that involved drivers and part time sups?
  2. tre305

tre305 Member

Happened at my center about two years ago. Involved a customer counter clerk and an on road sup. both had 20+ years with the company. Apparently it went down right after I left for the day. DEA came in and pulled her from her post and him from in the office. Don't know what ended up of the two but I remember a few months later I saw her name on a hearing list I guess trying to get her job back, which of course was to no avail.
  3. Dracula

Dracula Package Car is cake compared to this...

Hey, they cut our hours, we gots to make that money up somehow..
  4. Monkey Butt

Monkey Butt You can call me Chappy Staff Member

I guess you have to not only keep your nose to the grindstone to make it at UPS but you have to keep your nose clean too!
  5. laffter

laffter Active Member

But how do you brown-nose and keep your nose clean at the same time!?
  6. over9five

over9five Senior Member Staff Member

That's why we have two nostrils. Assign a different task to each!
  7. Feelsdumb

Feelsdumb New Member

Yes. Rumored numbers I heard were 1/2 the preload and a couple drivers. Heard there was an argument, someone got mad and that in turn alerted people to what was going on. I don't have a ton of details yet.
  8. Jackburton

Jackburton Gone Fish'n

Sounds like the same staffing they cut on Mondays here.
  9. scratch

scratch Least Best Moderator Staff Member

I heard rumors that a certain large Hub near you had an LP manager caught a few years ago for this....
  10. chevyman05

chevyman05 New Member

At least prison won't be too bad for them since they worked at UPS they're used to getting bent over and taking it.
  11. cosmo1

cosmo1 Just another internet hooligan.

Been there, done that. Back in the early 90's, we had an on-car walked out for doing his business on the company phones.........right before the center manager that hired him was almost arrested for running a Ponzi scheme on company property and time (later promoted to DM:surprised:).