Cocaine Ring at UPS Center

tarbar66

Is there any truth to the coffee shop talk that a center in Western Pa had a problem that involved drivers and part time sups?

tre305

Happened at my center about two years ago. Involved a customer counter clerk and an on road sup. both had 20+ years with the company. Apparently it went down right after I left for the day. DEA came in and pulled her from her post and him from in the office. Don't know what ended up of the two but I remember a few months later I saw her name on a hearing list I guess trying to get her job back, which of course was to no avail.

Feelsdumb

Yes. Rumored numbers I heard were 1/2 the preload and a couple drivers. Heard there was an argument, someone got mad and that in turn alerted people to what was going on. I don't have a ton of details yet.

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
Yes. Rumored numbers I heard were 1/2 the preload and a couple drivers. Heard there was an argument, someone got mad and that in turn alerted people to what was going on. I don't have a ton of details yet.
Sounds like the same staffing they cut on Mondays here.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
Is there any truth to the coffee shop talk that a center in Western Pa had a problem that involved drivers and part time sups?

Been there, done that. Back in the early 90's, we had an on-car walked out for doing his business on the company phones.........right before the center manager that hired him was almost arrested for running a Ponzi scheme on company property and time (later promoted to DM:surprised:).