COD discrepancy

rorojo

not sure what happened got cod back in Aug. they say I collected wrong amount. Found the answer in article 10

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian
Did you go back to the consignee to try to get a check for the difference?
Jesse-James-Pay-Up-sucker.jpg

barnyard

KTM rider
I have had 1 COD shortage in my career. I collected a check for exactly $10. under the amount owed. I went to the business the next day, he wrote me a check for $10, I tried to enter it into the board with the sheet that UPS gave me and it would not go in. That night, when I got to the center, I explained to the center manager and my driver supe what I did and showed them that the check did not show in my end of day.

I wanted to make sure that my butt was covered for when someone said that there was still a discrepancy.

Sure enough, 2 or 3 weeks later, the boss called me into the office to ask about it. I reminded him of the envelope and the fact that I could not scan it and all that. He called security or whomever and that was the last that I heard of it.

The key with a discrepancy is once you do collect it, make sure that a manager sees that it is collected.

rorojo

Well the contract says the can't collect restitution if they don't notified me within 15 day of the being notified by the consignee, its been 36. Gonna file and hope it sticks.

PT Car Washer

Well the contract says the can't collect restitution if they don't notified me within 15 day of the being notified by the consignee, its been 36. Gonna file and hope it sticks.
Bet UPS takes $10 or $20 out of your paycheck until the COD is covered. Sure hope it was not a large amount.