COD discrepancy

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian
Jesse-James-Pay-Up-sucker.jpg
Name the owner of this hand.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

They cant do that until the grievance procedure has been followed.

Not true.

If you have a COD shortage they will first let you try to correct it. If you are unable to, they will then ask you how much you can comfortably afford to have taken from your check per week until the debt is repaid. The lowest they will normally go is $25/week.

dupa

On-Road Integrated Optimization and Navigation.
The least the company could do is recognize that many of us wear bifocals and program the label software to print the amount in a halfway legible size.

and stop putting the pal label over the amount

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
With all the technology involved in Diad ,, I would think they would be able to take a credit or debit card today and end a lot of the COD problems....

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
Not true.

If you have a COD shortage they will first let you try to correct it. If you are unable to, they will then ask you how much you can comfortably afford to have taken from your check per week until the debt is repaid. The lowest they will normally go is $25/week.
Read the contract.

barnyard

KTM rider
Hello I'm a new air driver and not sure how to use the multi check cod could anyone explain it to me.

When you enter the amount, enter the amount of the 1st check, a new button will appear "add check" click that, enter amount. I used to have an account that could have 5-6 checks per COD. Have not done multiples since that place closed.

JL 0513

By multi-check, don't you just mean 1 for each COD package? You don't even need to hit "add check". You scan one, enter amount, hit check. Scan another and repeat.

I still see a good amount of COD's mainly on the city routes. Not sure why a well established healthy business needs to use COD's. Then of course, the check isn't ready 95% of the time even though they know it's coming. OK, go to the back office, dig out the check book, fill it out as slow as possible,...

NonDeliverOtherMissed

Not true.

Back when I was a newbie I collected a personal check for a certified check or money order only...it was for a few hundred dollars.....the guys check bounced...tried to collect from him for a week with no success..he ignored the door when he knew I was outside...was told by steward they cannot take it from my check...ups told me security will take care of it and that was the last I heard about it

JL 0513

Under no circumstance could a driver be held financially responsible for any COD issue even at the drivers error. If anything illegal occurred, you would just be fired anyway. Not like you could even steal a COD payment if you wanted to. Couldn't cash a check or money order written out to someone else.