COD question

bl04a

No you can not. If it says 1of5 2of5 ect you cannot leave any without the check. Now if they all say 1of1 or nothing you can leave them even if all are from the same company.
I have been leaving the non - COD packages for the past 22 years and never had one problem. If the shopper wants a check collected for every package then the total COD amount needs to be divided equally on every box in the entire shipment. Otherwise follow the instructions on each package and collect a check only for the package with a COD amount on the label

asphaltcowboy

I like cod mainly because you don't have to put your information out there. Also if you got free shipping and didn't have to pay tax the cod charge is worth it in my opinion.

rod

Retired 22 years
I chose not to. Most around here seem to leave the others. If they are obviously of the same order, I could see person's refusing the one package with the COD on it the next day.

Afrocentric hair places are the worst (no racist).

Sorry--I couldn't resist

welovelogistics

What can brown do for you
If a package has COD instructions deliver it only upon payment of the COD. Multiple pickup records or packages with COD is one check or MO. If the record w/o the COD is assoc. w/the COD shipment it is also to be handled as COD. If the one w/o doesn't have a tag and is not associated with the other COD shipment it is not COD.

All COD must have a tag and if a multiple shipment must be associated with each other in the record. Also never collect a check or MO payable to UPS make sure the cnee pays it to the shipper

By The Book

If a package has COD instructions deliver it only upon payment of the COD. Multiple pickup records or packages with COD is one check or MO. If the record w/o the COD is assoc. w/the COD shipment it is also to be handled as COD. If the one w/o doesn't have a tag and is not associated with the other COD shipment it is not COD.

All COD must have a tag and if a multiple shipment must be associated with each other in the record. Also never collect a check or MO payable to UPS make sure the cnee pays it to the shipper
I know if we were face to face we would be talking in English.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I like cod mainly because you don't have to put your information out there. Also if you got free shipping and didn't have to pay tax the cod charge is worth it in my opinion.

Using a credit card with a points program that you pay off in full each month is a much smarter way to manage your accounts payable.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I'm sorry, what are you babbling about?