Code 43 ....

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
You need to check out the "Loosing a package as a Fedex currior " thread by Chris Johnson This is the "new" fedex. It's all the same, Late planes, planes that have no pilots due to hours, planes breaking down, Memphis and Indy down sort time slow due to volume or weather, and then you have your new fedex standard of employees like Chris Johnson loosing 2 pkgs who will be the future of Fedex. WOW, we've come a long way baby! Whatever happened to the Golden Package?

When I first started we never had late planes. The customer paid for 1030 commit and by golly it got there by 1030. Customers don't care about any problems Memphis or Indy is faced with and frankly if the planes cant take off on time, everyone involved should be canned. Period. That's how it use to be.

Right. It worked so much better back in the good old days when everyone was smoking pot, drinking, and screwing anything that moved. No airplanes were ever delayed due to weather or mechanical issues and no one ever missed a POD. With your brains, I think you should be in charge.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Right. It worked so much better back in the good old days when everyone was smoking pot, drinking, and screwing anything that moved. No airplanes were ever delayed due to weather or mechanical issues and no one ever missed a POD. With your brains, I think you should be in charge.

Before you get cranked up, please don't respond to any of my posts. Thank you. :)

I Am Jacks Damaged Box

***** Club Member (can't talk about it)

Shilling on the Sabbath, tsk tsk.

15108135.jpg

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
Also in the good old days the company didn't waste their money on shills or corporate apologists either.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Also in the good old days the company didn't waste their money on shills or corporate apologists either.

Now, instead of getting the job done, they pay hacks to go on social media and deflect from the poor performance(s) of Express. And then, there's Dano, who is a corporate apologist, but not a very good one.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
And then, there's Dano, who is a corporate apologist, but not a very good one.

Probably because I'm not trying. Same reason you're not a very good courier. Or person. But oh well, whatever gets you through the night, snowflake.

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
Nah, but at least you've come to terms with being fat and lazy. Baby steps, Cac, baby steps.
Fat & lazy? Hardly. I can outperform the best of them.

You on the other hand are paid to kiss ass. Oh yeah and by the way, you really need some of this butt breath.

ass kissers gum.jpg

Last edited: