Collision

New to the site, been with ups for 3 1/2 years. There is driving positions open within the center, 3 to be exact. 3 were qualifying and one disqualified, so now a buddy of mine is the only person above me. But he was in a vehicle accident, which was his fault and is now on his record. It happened in November of last year. Will this stop him from going driving? Thanks guys.

New to the site, been with ups for 3 1/2 years. There is driving positions open within the center, 3 to be exact. 3 were qualifying and one disqualified, so now a buddy of mine is the only person above me. But he was in a vehicle accident, which was his fault and is now on his record. It happened in November of last year. Will this stop him from going driving? Thanks guys.
Yes

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
It will be so great. You will have more seniority over him forever! Ha Ha, in your face buddy!

200.gif