Colorado Springs Planned Parenthood Incident

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
You folks on the Right are all about protecting life. What an effing joke. Oh, and he also killed a cop, not just people who worked there. I can hardly wait for the NRA response.

MAKAVELI

You folks on the Right are all about protecting life. What an effing joke. Oh, and he also killed a cop, not just people who worked there. I can hardly wait for the NRA response.
The right wing nut jobs on this forum are quiet as a mouse on this story. Hmm......

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Sorry for the delay .
I was waiting for the facts to come out .
Unlike some posters that jump into their own conclusions without waiting for facts .

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Motherjones reports that people were shot outside of the building .
Some say he was shooting at passing cars .
Others say that he was shooting inside the building .
Some say he's from SC , others say NC .
It's still early .

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Robert Lewis Dear, the suspected gunman, is from Hartsel, Colorado. According to KDVR-TV, he was previously a resident of North Carolina and is originally from South Carolina.

Dear’s age has been reported to as both 57 and 59, but public records indicate that he is 57. His family is from South Carolina, according to public records and his father’s obituary.

According to court records, Dear has an arrest record in both North and South Carolina. He has been convicted of several traffic offenses, but has been arrested several times on more serious charges.

His convictions include seat belt violations, driver’s license violations, operating a vehicle in an unsafe mechanical condition and driving a non-registered vehicle.

Dear was charged in Colleton, South Carolina, with two counts of cruelty to animals in 2002, but was found not guilty in a bench trial.

tourists24

Robert Lewis Dear, the suspected gunman, is from Hartsel, Colorado. According to KDVR-TV, he was previously a resident of North Carolina and is originally from South Carolina.

Dear’s age has been reported to as both 57 and 59, but public records indicate that he is 57. His family is from South Carolina, according to public records and his father’s obituary.

According to court records, Dear has an arrest record in both North and South Carolina. He has been convicted of several traffic offenses, but has been arrested several times on more serious charges.

His convictions include seat belt violations, driver’s license violations, operating a vehicle in an unsafe mechanical condition and driving a non-registered vehicle.

Dear was charged in Colleton, South Carolina, with two counts of cruelty to animals in 2002, but was found not guilty in a bench trial.
Hell its settled.... definitely a right wing nutjob right?

Babagounj

Strength through joy
It has been reported that he used a long gun .
Did he pass a background check ?
Is he on the no-fly-list ?
Because many people on the no-fly-list can legally purchase guns .

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
You act like certain people "coming out" will change events that already happened. Grow up!
You would defend a cop for obvious murder of a young black male, but crucify someone for having a private email server. Yet if Scott Walker had gotten the republican nomination for POTUS you would have voted for him even though he was guilty of a private server as well.

tourists24

You would defend a cop for obvious murder of a young black male, but crucify someone for having a private email server. Yet if Scott Walker had gotten the republican nomination for POTUS you would have voted for him even though he was guilty of a private server as well.
Clinton wasn't crucified for just having the server... its what she did with that server too

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
You must be privy to DOJ or FBI insider information. I have not seen or heard of any charges brought against her as of yet. How do you know what she did with that server?

moreluck

golden ticket member
Where are you getting this crap? Where did I say I would defend this cop? Quit pulling this stuff out of your butt!!

tourists24

You must be privy to DOJ or FBI insider information. I have not seen or heard of any charges brought against her as of yet. How do you know what she did with that server?
She'll never go to jail... but if it makes you feel better sticking with that she is innocent then go ahead. OJ was found not guilty too

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
She'll never go to jail... but if it makes you feel better sticking with that she is innocent then go ahead. OJ was found not guilty too
I'm not a fan of Hillary and never said she is innocent. In this country we are all presumed innocent until we have our day in court. Guess I will hold my judgement until that day comes.

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
this thread got derailed after only 8 posts.

the gunman is probably a product of UNplanned parenthood. that is where we should start.